Greetings, I am Cyberbot Supreme Commander Victorious Supreme! And, and I must say I AM SUPREMELY DISAPOINTED IN ALL OF YOU. How could, Hyperdimensional beings, finally given a chance to interact in lower dimensions, ever support the side of evil! (Clenches fist is frustration)
As the loosing faction of the last battle, one of my members was to be sent here, however I came instead, as Pyro Venus would've likely bombed all of you, instead I am here to give you yet another chance! I ask you people to think of the galaxy should that villain Thanatos be allowed to run wild across the cosmos. These items, these calamity relics, even one of them could cause unimaginable destruction!
So let us begin (swing out arm and knocks out another Weekee) Oh, sorry, why are you there, didn't you notice how large I am? Right, for our first challenger I present Kagetron, having survived his bout with FuryGone and now back to fight on the side of justice!
- Strength: 6
- Durability: 7
- Agility: 10
- Firepower: 6
- Skill: 10
- Intelligence: 8
- Space Titanium Sword: A blade that can be charged with plasma.
- Subspace Armory: Unlike most commanders, Kagetron summons several weapons, most of which are not meant for long battles.
- Plasma explosive Kunai: Exploding, throwing blades.
- Swords: While powerful, they are not
- Duplicates: Drones based on Kagetron's appearance, they are armed with swords and his other weapons. He controls them mentally. While they are the size of a commander, they are as easily damages as a normal soldier. It is unknown how many he has.
- Stealth Gear:
- Cloaking Device:
- Hologram Projector:
- Communications Experts: Kagetron is an expert hacker and in communications.
Representing the evil Destroids is Drought, the evil 'medical' commander of their forces. Don't let his title fool you, more have died on his table then against him on the battlefield. He loves to experiment on mechanoid bodies which has ultimately resulted in his most famous ability.
- Strength: 3
- Durability: 4
- Agility: 2
- Firepower: 4/Pending
- Skill: 5
- Intelligence: 10
- Hidden Gun: His walking stick transforms into a gun.
- Mimic Armor: His body can change and mimic the weaponry of his opponent.
So now it is time to choose, and choose wisely the fate of the galaxy hangs in your hands!
Now I must go, from what I have gathered, SolZen is soon going to fight his archenemy LunaPhobos for the last of the relics. The End is soon upon us.