Greetings Hyper-Dimensional beings, I am the Supreme Commander of the Cyberbots, Victorious Supreme ! I have been invited here to persuade you lot to take in interest in justice! While we Cyberbots have secured the first of the dreaded Calamity Relics , our creator saw fit to seal away, the Sword of Artha-Thume, the villianous Destroids have made of with the Well of Nightmares! Creator only knows what dastardly deads those fiends will be up to with that is their grasp.
So now (Turns to the audience pointing and accidentality knocks out one of the Wikis beside him) I present to you the candidates for Victory or defeat. Representing our cause of justice and dedicating to a galaxy free of the scourge of Destroids, is Hammer-Ton!
While I will admit, he is not the smartest of commanders, Hammer is seconded to none when it comes to weaponry. The one man army, he may need every bit of assistance on the Water World known Hydros. Here his stats!
- Strength: 7
- Durability: 7
- Agility: 5 (robot)
- Firepower: 10
- Skill: 6
- Intelligence: 6
- Laser Turrets: The beam launchers on his back, they fire powerful beams.
- Turbolaser Turrets: Double powerful blasters, mounted on his arms.
- Missile: Located on the sides of his legs, they are suprisingly well stocked.
- Vulcan Turrets: Railguns with high reload times, stored on the side of his head.
- Chest Missiles: HIs chest plates can open to reveal a large storage of more missiles.
- Blasters: Stored in his thighs in case of an emergency.
- Laser Swords: Stored on his hip. He is no swordsman, but they can cut through most materials.
- Bessie: Although his favorite weapons, Hammer is often reluctant to use her for the same reason. She a Laser Bazooka, stored in subspace. A Laser Bazooka, with a fusion cell, photon-electron charge and Omnicron Lens-Emitter, capable of killing even a typical commander in one full shot, and leveling most of a city.
Representing the vile and despicable Destroids is Morticon, the stalker of the deep, Many an ocean world has run red because of this fiend. He is single minded in his pursuit to his villanous master and the urge to destroy. As a master of underwater movement he is a dangerous foe on Hydros, even I or SolZen would think twice about facing him in the water. But the challenge must be met if we are secure the the Crystal of Power and keep out of the hands of those who would misuse it!
>His stats...! (Turns around points into the air and knocks out another Weekee)
- Strength: 6 (robot), 8 (beast mode)
- Durability: 7
- Agility: 5 (robot), 9 (Beast)
- Firepower: 8
- Skill: 5
- Intelligence: 7
- Underwater adaption: Morticon can move underwater with little impunity, even in robot mode. He can also navigate with little problem.
- Double Proton Cannon: A powerful particle gun summoned from subspace, while not to powerful as to shatter Space Titanium, it can damage it.
- Beast Mode: In beast mode, Morticon and his shark helpers operate with a shared mind. Their teeth can also tear into a commander's body.
- Mitotic Heart: As a result of experiments done on him, Morticon can survive so long as one of his parts remains intact.
Gentlemen, ladies of the Hyper Dimension! (Waves about his arms and cape and knocks about more Weekee) I implore you to make the right choice, do not let me suffering unfold our lowly third dimensional plane, support the Cyberbots, support Justice! Now, I believe it is time for me to return home (turns around and see the Weekee on the ground, in the walls, some unconscious, some groaning in pain) Why....what are you lot doing?