For the first battle, go here: Battle 1 . Note that at the tiem of this posting I'm till working on it.
Today our special guest announcer is the Cyberbot Sol Zen! (I want on record that I'm not related to that the weird star in the chest weirdo...I don't care if he is their ancestor, he looks weird, like someone took a mummy and set it on fire...racist, his race is dead how can I be racist, I don't care, I want my bottles of Engen and my credits.)
Greeting Weekee observers of the Ultra Multiversal Cluster. Now we continue on with the Galactic Robot War (because we appearantly have nothing better to do than kill each other and die for your amusement), we have started off with a victory for the bad guys, the Destroids, whose warrior FuryGone, defeated the Cyberbot Kagetron (seriously you guys voted for the animal instead of the Ninja, I trained that bot, he totally should've...alright fine I'll let it go).
Now on to our second battle, on the ice planet of Skisis, there is always a blizzard and it is here the first prize for this war is to be found. Now we have Tachyon, the Cyberbot long range warrior, going up against Hakaitron, the Destroid flying commander, in an environment they are not at home in.
Representing the forces of good is Tachyon, a long range specialist, the bot with skills overshadowed only by his ego, legends say he once took our a target in the next system over, and by legend and I mean Tachyon. Regardless of what you heard, Tachyon is a menagerie of overpowered weapons that...thinking about, he probably shouldn't have access to... (Oi, what is this about...he has flipping Proton Cannons, the last bot to have those was Starscream from Armada, do you not know what a proton cannon is?...Don't tell its flipping techno jumbo, it's Proton Cannons, why don't you just give the boy a fusion powered laser bazooka with an omnicron focus lens and photo-electron!...yeah a nuke powered Ultra Beam Phaser. I don't care, aske for that I'm told 'I not responsible enough', this little sh@!e gets two f&%$ing Proton Cannons on his back, and you want me to stay quite, oh, hell no, no! I want my damn Laser Bazooka before I shove this beam saber up somebodies, GET OF ME, GET YOUR DIRTY SWEATY, ORGANIC HANDS OF ME YOU DAMN DIRTY...)
(One sedation, a memory wipe that failed thanks to back systems, several bottles of Engen, and a hostage situation later)
HIs stats, equipment and abilities:
- Strength: 6
- Durability: 6
- Agility: 5
- Firepower: 8
- Intelligence: 5
- Skill: 8
Weapons and Abilities
- Turbolaser Rifle: Tachyon's typical weapon. Typically used by air craft and space ships.
- Mass Accelerator: Store in his forearms are high powered Electrical guns.
- Proton Cannon: Emerging out of his shoulders are high powered, high energy cost cannons, that can defeat even another Commander in one shot and clear a battlefield, however, use of them one time will leave him drained of energy.
- Quasar Rifle: A high energy summoned from subspace. It draws power from a singularity via, a Subspace Capacitor. The beam its gives of can melt even Space Titanium, but it takes a long time to reload.
Next, representing the dark forces of the Destroids, is Hakaitron, the air commander. This guy would kick the Emperor's rear...if he felt like it (cough, cough, lying coward, cough, cough). Even so, he is no slouch on the battlefield, with his speed movements and turbolasers.
- Strength: 7
- Durability: 6
- Agility: 5 (on land), 10 in the air
- Firepower: 7
- Intelligence: 3
- Skill: 5
Armaments and Abilities
- Flight: While almost all commanders can fly, Hakaitron's wings allow him to move through the air with speed and agility not expected from his bulky form.
- Sword: Summoned from subspace is a blade of Space Titanium, able to cut into other commanders.
- Turbolasers: The cannons on his chest, they were made for taking down starships, which typically use them.
- Heat Ray: Fired from the gem on his chest, it can incredible amounts of heat, enough to melt a super robot.
So here we go, time to decide.(And time for be to get paid...deductions...listen here you Hyperdimensional pansy, I have a blade, nay I have several blades, all of which can kill, you and one of which can reach the temperatures of a star's core, now unless you wish for to combine these with the skils which put those guards over there in the hospital and direct this combination at your deadly hide, you will give me what was promised...thank you)