(The following was copy and pasted from the main wiki)
So I just took a watching to Godzilla Monster Planet (about time...) and something got me thinking. The entire situation at the start of the movie, the aliens that visited Earth and why. Unlike previous blogs, this isn't a theory blog. In Ultraseven, there reason give in and outside of the show, for most of the invaders actions, ranging from colonization, to lack of resources. This is more fan fiction than anything, but I decided it made more sense here, than Ultra Fan Wiki. In the following is a list of reasons why Alien races may be invasive. Use this for your fiction, or maybe some points to argue it is not important. Note: Do not read if you haven't watched Godzilla Monster Planet, …Read more >
The following is a work in progress project.
- Light Ultra: Your normal Ultra so they are primarily silver
- Dark Ultra: Where would normally be silver would be darkened
- Gunmetal Grey:
- Silver Tribe: A mix of red and silver
- Red Tribe: Mostly Red
- Blue Tribe: Blue and Silver
- Mixed: A mixture of silver, red and blue
- Other: Because you just have to be different...
- Color Timer
- Normal One: Circular
- Letter: Please try to not be stupid with this one.
- Crystal: A crystal/gem like structure instead of a simple diode
- Beam Lamp: A green light on forehead
- Beam Lamp Alterante: Is blue and goes off like a color timer
- Normal Crest
- Forward Crest
- Double Crest
- Triple Crest
- Unique Crest
- Normal Eyes: Dome/Almond shape…
Read more >
Hey Sol here, this tutorial/help/advice blog is not for anyone specific aspec of writing, nor me trying to explain a writing concept. Instead, it is me giving some pointers to new writers on things they need to know to make stories that don't suck more than the arms of an octopus...
By all that is sacred and pure, if you know you suck at writing in English, than ask someone to double check your work. Grammar is perhaps the most important aspect of writing, because it determines if your audience, the reader, can understand what you are saying. Another thing, the typical Narrator's Voice, generally puts the History Section or story in general, in Past and/or Past Continuous. I may not be an English Teacher but here are some of the basic tense…
Read more >
Hey guys, Z and I have decided (well mostly I decided and Z gave me a thumbs up...) that we need some new templates before I make that 'Official Templates' page. If you think there are sections missing from current Templates, or have ideas for what we need for the ones we are going to add, please feel free to leave that in the comments section.
Oh, please note, I don't think I need to explain this to you, but these templates will be protected...because someone thought he could just change a template, removing on section to add another, and that would be alright...
- Fan Ultra: Done
- Fan Kaiju/Seijin: Done
- Fan Items: Done
- Fan Location: Done
- Fan Toku Hero: Done
- Human Character:Done
- Fan Organization: Done
- Vehicles: Done
- Non-Human Characters: In progress
Read more >
At the time of me posting this, I'm busy, so don't expect much of me during today, tomorrow or most of the day after that. It's a family thing.
That aside here are the things I plan for next year on this wiki specifically, or more accurately the cluster of wikis our community controls.
- Finish Ultraman Flare: This series marks an important plot point for the metaverse lore
- Finish Stranger Aeons: A trilogy of short stories based on the Metaverse Wiki
- Finish Ultra Editors; The Dao Crisis: At present it is almost finish and simply needs the final battle(s) to be written.
- Atlanata: Yeah this has been waiting for far too long.
- A blog for writing plot points: This will be less editorial and more of a list of things I think every aspiring writer, profes…
Read more >