In my newest plan after read a terrible but interesting fanfic call "The Godaikin War". I decide to start the Chougoukin War. An Event where Super Robot beat the un-living scrap out of each other. And you, is the one who decide what robot will win an battle.
NGA-01 Mazinger Z
NGA-05 Great Mazinger
Controller: Green Raker and Blue Raker
NGA 02-04: Getta Robo
NGA 11-13: Getta Robo G
Pilot: Max Team
NGA 03 Battle Fever Robo
NGB 01-02 Daltanius
Controller: Exkaiser and Fighbird
NGB 14 Daidenjin
NGB 32 Sunvulcan.
Controller: L and Battle Convoy (G1 Optimus)
1st Battle: Mazinger Z vs Getta Robo
- Height: 20 meters
- Weight: 18 tons
- Neck Circumference: 5.6 meters
- Chest Circumference: 13.6 meters
- Arm Circumference: 5.3 meters
- Leg Circumference: 6.2 meters
- Arm Length: 7 meters
- Leg Length: 9 meters
- Koshiryouku Beam: Mazinger Z can fire photons in a the form of a laser through its eyes.
- Rocket Punch: Mazinger Z's signature move, firing its arm through the air powered by rockets smashing everything in it's path. Its direction can be controlled in flight to either return the fist to Mazinger, or do more damage through a rocket on its finger. Both fists can be launched either simultaneously, or individually as the pilot deems necessary.
- Daisharin Rocket Punch: Mazinger Z spins its arms rapidly and builds up momentum before firing off both fists in standard Rocket Punch fashion.
- Iron Cutter: an improved Rocket Punch designed by Dr. Morimori in which the forearm deploys a pair of razor-sharp axe-like blades, allowing it to cut and slash as well as bludgeon. This is the only physical weapon in Mazinger Z's arsenal which can damage Super Alloy Z.
- Missile Punch: Mazinger Z mounts a missile launch bay in its belly, which can store several missiles. The missile fired has a force stronger than a Anti-matter Bomb. Thankfully anything stronger than an Anti-matter Bomb get AOE Nerf by Gaia Law. So it can only destroy a city block or so.
- Rust Hurricane: Acid/corrosive material mixed with compressed air is propelled from M his mouth, instantly corroding the metals enemy robots are made of. Due to hax, all armor of the combatant are immune to the heat effect.
- Breast Fire Firing an extremely intense beam of concentrated heat from the chest heat sinks , Mazinger Z can literally melt/vaporize enemies. Its power can be focused for even more intense heat. It also melts off the paint job.
- Drill Missile: A barrage of small, needle-like missiles fired from ports in Mazinger's upper arms. This attack was typically performed after the Rocket Punch was launched, but before the forearm(s) had returned to dock back with Mazinger. However a mechanism permits to partially detach the forearms to fire the Drill Missiles without the need to perform the Rocket Punch.
- Reito Beam: Mazinger unleashes a blast of intense cold of -180 degrees Celsius that is capable of freezing even flames; this attack was alternately fired from the mouth grill or the spikes on the sides of Mazinger's head.
- Finger Missile: A attack where Mazinger fires the last joint of its fingers as miniature missiles. In the game rule, those finger can regrow.
- Mazin Power: A power-up move that amplifies the Mazinger's power output.
- Mazinger Boomerang: A tactic where Mazinger removes the heat sinks from its' chest, connects it and flings it at the enemy.
- Height: 38 m
- Weight: 220 tons
- Getter Cutter (AKA Getter Razor) - Getter-1 uses the blades on its forearms as slicing weapons.
- Getter Beam - A beam of purple Getter Energy, fired from Getter-1's stomach. The beam is Getter-1's most powerful weapon
- Spiral Getter Beam - Getter-1 fires its Getter Beam while covered in its Getter Wing cape, resulting in it spreading and spiraling outwards, hitting multiple enemies.
- Getter Tomahawk - A gigantic hand axe, and Getter-1's main melee weapon. The robot can wield two at a time, although it only uses one in the original series.
- Tomahawk Boomerang - Getter-1 throws the tomahawk. It spins extremely quickly, cutting through anything it hits like a buzzsaw. Typically the weapon will curve in mid-air, hitting moving enemies and returning to the Getter after striking its target.
- Getter Machine Gun Pulling out a pair of machine guns, Getter-1 sprays the battlefield with bullets.
- Missile Machine Gun A big, Gatling gun-type that fires missiles
- Height: 38 m
- Weight: 200 tons
- Getter Arm - Getter-2 can use its claw as a crushing weapon.
- Getter Drill (AKA Drill Arm) - Getter-2 strikes an enemy with the drill attached to its left arm.
- Drill Missile (AKA Drill Punch, Drill Attack or Jet Drill) - The drill spins quickly and is launched at an opponent like a rocket. The aftereffects of the attack vary by series and battle - sometimes the drill returns to the Getter, sometimes it falls to the ground, and sometimes it explodes. Losing the drill does not prevent the Getter from changing forms.
- Drill Storm (AKA Getter Hurricane or Getter Storm) - The drill spins at extremely high speeds, creating a tornado extending forward from the tip. Enemies caught in the winds are immobilized.
- Getter Vision - (AKA Mach Special) Moving at high-speeds Getter-2 can create afterimages of itself to confuse opponents.
- Getter Beams - Getter-2 has been shown to fire a pair of Getter Beams from it's eyes that are capable of hitting underground targets. It used them only once to destroy a pair of tunneling torpedoes.
- Height: 20 m
- Weight: 250 tons
- Getter Missile - Getter-3 fires a pair of missiles attached to the sides of its head.
- Getter Smash - Getter-3 extends its arms and performs a double punch.
- Getter Crush - Getter-3 does a left-right hook punch combo followed by a double hook punch.
- Ganseki Otoshi - Getter-3 crushes an enemy by landing on it.
- Daisetsuzan Oroshi - Getter-3 grabs an enemy and uses its extending arms to spin them above its head, followed by a devastating throw attack. The technique is based on Musashi's signature judo throw, which is a modified Hammer Throw.
- Machine Guns - In the Armageddon OVA, Getter-3 was armed with machine guns on the tank part of its body.
All the spec are the same
All robot using motion control system. Control by the Brave from L-Topia. Battlefield is anywhere in the world they see fit.
Armor the robot using are interchangable. From the low grade Cyber Metal to highgrade Durabylium.
Armor thickness depend on each robot.
All the robot special system are preserved or nerf depend on situation
Before the battle all robot must be in toy form.
L-Topia will not take reponsiblity for any collateral damage, human casualty, millitary casulties, dead children. We just want to have fun.
First Battlefield: Syria [AEU Territory Version]
So cast your vote. Between two titanic genocide machine. Who will win the battle.