|Created by:||Zhu Huong Ng|
|Number Of Episodes||15 (2 Extra Episodes)|
|Preceded by||Return of the Chaos Header/Scorpium Ultras: Rise of Good and Evil (Creation Order)|
|Succeeded by||Ultraman Geed Reboot|
Ultraman Virus: The Aftermath is the sixth installment of Ultraman One Series. This will feature Virus Returning to the path of good.
(Takes off directly from Return of the Chaos Header) Virus returns to Earh after his adventures in another universe. Virus resumes back human form and observe the humans once again. Dark Sceptor whom lose his Ultimate Form after using almost all his powers to kill Dark Gale and Dark Chaos, was choosen as Earth's protector by the other Scorpium Ultras for his courage against any future threats like monsters and aliens. Another threat in the form of a ghost mage rises, whom call many powerful monsters and aliens to deal with the Scorpium Ultras. And Virus Ulimate Form will unlock the ultimate power of Voiderium to stop the known mirror mage. New battle arrives.
- New Monsters/Aliens
- Jugglus Reflector
- Holoten (Episode 1, 13)
- Main article: Ultraman One (Continuity)#Scorpium Ultras
- Episode 1: Dark Sceptor
- Episode 2: Kai Tomoya/ Virus Returns
- Episode 3: Cure and Yvon returns
- Episode 4: Sakura and Kai
- Episode 5: Personal Things
- Episode 6: Moetaranga Invades? Dark Sceptor's death?
- Episode 7: Invasion of Robots
- Episode 8: Fateful Day
- Episode 9: Manipulator of Rainbow
- Episode 10: Manipulator of Moon
- Episode 11: Manipulator of Magma
- Episode 12: Manipulator of Wind
- Episode 13: Moment of Truth
- Episode 14: Rise of Evil, Part 1
- Episode 15: Rise of Hope, Part 2
- Episode EX 1: Manipulator of Darkness
- Episode EX 2: Manipulator of Light
- Monsters or aliens will only appear in episode 1,6-15, Ex1 and Ex2. They will not appear in episode 2-5, this is more about character development than battles.