|Human Host:||Shiro Shindo|
|Home world:||Cosmic Era|
|Fighter Type:||Offence and Aerial fighter|
|Fighter Sub-type:||Power and Speed|
|Affiliation||Ultraman Geed (Relatives/Predecessor), Ultraman Xead (Creator)|
Ultraman Seed (ウルトラマンシード Urutoraman Shīdo?) is an Ultra known as "Lord Monster Seeker".
Being a successor from Geed, he has the same body mark as him, the black colors are replaced it in a blue color.
Pre-Ultraman Seed Edit
During the past, Seed was created by Ultraman Xead based from Geed's DNA.
After months has passed, Xead's place was under attacked by the groups of Kaiju, as a purpose for stealing Seed's power source. After seeing his creator get owned by the monsters and angered by this act, Seed decided to pursues the monsters down, but before he left, Xead gave him the transformation item for him, the Seed Eye, and he claimed that it has at least enough power source for him, otherwise Seed would have to defeat the monsters that carries his own power to make him stronger.
Afterwards, Seed started to pursuing those monsters in the Galaxy, until then, the Dimensional Warp appeared in front of them, sending them out to the other universe, including Seed. Not long after that, they were out from the Warp, which revealed that they were in the Solar System. Seed was still pursuing them.
However, he was interrupted by the giant centaurian kaiju, EX Tyrant, sending him to the Venus planet. Thanks to his heat resistance body, Seed was able to battle the centaurian kaiju, however his mobility does affected him, making him slow to move and can only jump at short distance. But after a while, he did manage to defeat EX Tyrant while at the same time, Seed falls from exhaustion, but not to the point of dying.
Realizing he was not strong enough to descended to the earth, he decided to change himself as an transformation item. It managed to descend to the earth, while at the same time, creating a meteorite-like things and it impacts to the Japan, located in Yakushima forest. It stays there, 'till the fates has come.
- Height: 45 m
- Striker Mode : 53,000 t
- Aerial Mode: 35,000 t
- Freedom/Void: 50,000 t
- Master Almighty: 56,000 t
- Weakness: Unlike any other Ultras that has a 3 minutes ruling, Seed's color timer starts to blink when he is in the critical condition. However, when he is in the state of rampage, it restricts to 1 minute.
Body Features: Edit
All Forms Edit
- Color Timer (カラータイマー Kara Taima?): Seed possess an "0" shaped Color Timer.
- Ultra Armor: Seed has the normal Ultra Armor, being resistant to fire and lasers.
- Seed Crystal: In his Freedom form, Seed has a purple glowed crest located in his forehead.
- Protector: Seed has 2 large metallic pieces on his chest.
Origin Zero (オリジンゼロ Orijin Zero?) is Seed's weaker form, featuring the very worst stats form and an incomplete body traits. This form is forsaken after he acquired his Freedom form.
Striker Mode (ストライカーモード Sutoraikā Modo?) is Seed's offence-based form with the high punch and kick skills. This form debuts in episode 3.
In this form, Seed utilizes offence attacks, which increased his strength and decreased his mobility, making this form is only suitable in ground fight.
- Flight Speed: Mach 8
- Running Speed: Mach 2.4
- Jumping Distance: 950 m
- Striker Hammerfist (ストライカーハンマーフィスト Sutoraika Hanmāfisuto?): Seed's arm boxing-like weapon that can be used for melee combat.
- Juggernaut Bomb (ジャッガーナウト爆弾 Jaggānauto Bakudan?): An attack which involves him launching his knuckle to his foes from his arms, strong enough to shredded out his armored opponents. This attack can be only used once per battle and per knuckle he had.
- Igestelium Blaze Stream (イジェステリウム炎流 Ijesuteriumu Honōryū?): Seed's finishing beam, in Striker Mode.
Aerial Mode (エーリアルモード Ēriaru Modo?) is Seed's acceleration-based form, with the high mach of flying and running speed.
In this form, Seed utilizes aerial attacks, which decreased his strength and increased mobility, making it, this form is suitable in any dogfight situations.
- Flight Speed: Mach 13.5
- Running Speed: Mach 5
- Jumping Distance: 1600 m
- Aerial Dagger Blade (エーリアルダッガーブレード Ēriaru Daggā Burėdo?): Seed's energetic sword that can be used as a sword fight.
- Swordbreaker Impact (ソードブレーカー衝撃 Sōdo Burēkā Shōgeki?):
- Igestelium Thunder Bullet (イジェステリウム雷弾 Ijesuteriumu Raidan?): Seed's finishing beam, in Aerial Mode.
- Aerial Sonar (エーリアルソナー Ēriaru Sonā?): Seed's eyes are able to see through to any camouflaged monsters.
Freedom (フリーダム Furīdamu?) is Seed's true form, which was reclaimed back from Lord-Desra.
- Flight Speed: Mach 10
- Running Speed: Mach 4
- Jumping Distance: 1100 m
- Freedocium Ray (フリーダシウム光線 Furīdashiumu Kōsen?): Seed's finishing beam
- Freedocium Thunder Attack (フリーダシウム雷撃 Furīdashiumu Raigeki?): Seed's electrical ray. Strong enough to make any robot monster temporarily disabled or stunned for a minute if it's organic kaiju. It can also be used as an energy restore from the blackout to the whole city.
- Freedocium Flame Ring (フリーダシウム火炎輪 Furīdashiumu Kaen Rin?): Seed's performs by creating a flame ring in his palm hand, as a slicing ability.
- Freedocium Dodge (フリーダシウムドッジ Furīdashiumu Dojji?): Seed is able to counter his opponent's shot, at fast pace. The downside is, it decreases his power if using it too much.
- Thermal Sonar (サーマルソナー Sāmaru Sonā?): An improved variant of Aerial Sonar, where Seed can now see his opponent while in the very dark place and whenever he sees the monster, it will heat up in the monster' body, even through the fog. Useful for any imposter monsters.
Void (ボイド Boido?) is Seed's darkness form.
- Flight Speed: Mach 10
- Running Speed: Mach 5
- Jumping Distance: 1500 m
- Void Genocidium Ray (ボイドジェノサイディウム光線 Boido Jenosaidium Kōsen?): Seed's finishing beam. It is much dangerous and deadly beam compared with the Freedocium Ray.
- Thunder Apocalypse (サンダーアポカリプス Sandā Apokaripusu?): Another version of Freedom's Freedocium Thunder Attack. However, it is much overkill as it can cause the opponent stunned for long time and unable to move or either walking.
- Ring Discharge (リングデスチャージ Ringu Desucyāji?): Another version of Freedom's Freedocium Flame Ring. However, instead of slicing, it is actually distinguished everything into ashes.
- Link of Domination (リンクの支配 Rinku no Shihai?): Seed is able to mind control to one of his opponents.
Master Almighty (マスターオルマイティー Masutā Orumaitī?) is Seed's ultimate form, which supposed to be a form inherited from light and darkness.
- Amazing Almighty Ray (アメイジングオルマイティー光線 Ameijingu Orumaitī Kōsen?): An L-style beam attack.
- Colossus Shot (コロッサスショット Korossasu Shotto?): A blue colored energy dagger-shaped fired from Seed's legs.
- Colossus Shock (コロッサスショック Korossasu Shokku?): A red and black colored thunder released from Seed's hand.
- Almighty Seed Barrier (オルマイティーシードバリア Orumaitī Shīdo Baria?): Seed's Master Almighty shield technique.
- Seed Fierce Kick (シード危険烈キック Shīdo retsu Kikku?): An electric kick attack.
- Seed Fierce Punch (シード危険烈パンチ Shīdo retsu Panchi?): A flame punch attack.
Eternal Freedom (エターナルフリーダム Etānaru Furīdamu?) is Seed's currently unknown form. This form supposedly inherited from Shiro's true love and bonds.
- Eternal Saber (エターナルセイバー Etānaru Seibā?)
- Eternal Miraclium (エターナルミラクリウム Etānaru Mirakuriumu?): A blue and purple beam fired from the blade part.
- Kizuna Defend (キズナディフェンド Kizuna Difendo? lit. Bonds Defend)
- Seed is..:
- The first Ultra that does not use gimmicks, since Ultraman Zero.
- The first Ultra that changes modes without having to performs the changing sequences, since Ultraman Zero.
- On his Origin Zero form, Shiro ever claimed that this form is "Very Ugly".
- Origin Zero's design shares a very similar design to Excalibur from Warframe game.
- Seed's Freedom form first design is to have him a bright blue color on his body, and the lack of his Seed Crystal.
- If any of you want to use this Ultra for the sake of your oc Ultraman, you have to ask permission to me. Make sure to put my credits as well.
- Grammar corrections is allowed in this page (Since my English is poor).