Ultraman SD, formerly known as S Death, (Essu Desu エッスデス) is the dark counterpart of S, unleashed when "Corruption" took the chance to infect him, successfully creating an exact, but corrupt, clone of the original.
Techniques, Abilities and Profile.Edit
- Height: 55 m
- Weight: 40 000 tons ( Earth gravitation )
- Age: 1 year
- Flying Speed: Mach 7
- Jumping Height: 1200 m
- Jumping Distance: 1000 m
- Strength: SD can lift 200,000 tons
- Home Planet: Planet Earth
- Human Host: Tsukuda Riko
- Template/Brother-in-arms: Ultraman S
- Brother-in-arms: Ultraman Contra
- Swimming Speed: 200 knots per hour
- Occupation: He has no occupation.
- Hobbies: Fighting.
- Color Timer: The same as S', with four super-confined darkness panels which absorb Minus Energy and other forms of dark energy.
- Forehead Crystal: A diamond shaped crystal similar to S', but is darker in color. Used to manipulate energy for certain attacks, like the Corrupted Spheres.
- Corrupted Bracelets: Bracelets on SD's wrists, which serve no purpose other than for decoration. Inferior copies of the Elemental Bracelets.
- Head Bands: Black band-like decorations on SD's head.
- Ultra Skin: Unlike S' skin, it does not absorb energy, and is not only resistant to fire and lasers, but weak against light-energy attacks as well.
- Eyes: Similar to S' eyes, and shoot the Barrier Wipe.
SD has a similar Normal Change to S, only with a different color scheme. Is a balanced form.
- Calamity Cannon: SD can perform an enhanced version of the Crossium Ray. Centering his hands near the Color Timer, he raises up his left hand slowly, gathering energy. After that, he proceeds to put his left hand down, with the right hand over it, similar to Ultraman Hikari's stance for his beam. SD then extends his left hand out, and shoots a beam of arrow-shaped, concentrated energies.
- Crossium Blaster: SD's version of the Crossium Ray, albeit in an "L" shape instead. He clenches his fists parallel to the body to concentrate energy to his arms, spreads his arms out (think Tiga's Zepellion Ray), slowly brings his arms into a position similar to Agul's Photon Crusher, and then places them together in an "L" position. Destroys monsters in one blow.
- Buzzer Hackthrough: Similar to S' Energy Slash, only purple in color. Can slice through enemies with ease.
- Geist Crush: SD can perform the Orion Crush in a similar pattern as S', being equally powerful as its counterpart.
- Delios Blast: A dark version of the Palm Shot, only purple in color.
- Lucifius Sphere: This is one of SD's unique abilities, he is able to conjure up spheres made up of Minus and Corrupted Particles, capable of corrupting monsters and damaging enemies.
- Minus Drift: This is one of SD's unique abilities, he is able to gather Minus energy in his straightened arm, and shoots it out in a long arrow shaped energy beam.
- Barrier Wipe: SD can shoot out several rays of energy from his eyes, capable of disintegerating energy barriers.
- Same as S'
- Same as S'
The attachment of the Styx Paradoca incites insidious evolutions to SD's body. Staying in this change for too long results in him weakening, thus having a limit of one minute.
- Destructive Flare: Destructive rays of darkness energy are shot out from SD's outstretched arms connected to his chest area in a horizontal fashion. He first has to charge from his Color Timer.
- Eclipse Flare: Once SD turned good, his attacks were strengthened with the power of light and darkness energy, including the Destructive Flare.
- Magnum Drift: The improved version of the Minus Drift. Shoots out both light and darkness energy.
- Desolium Punch: His elbowpads gather energy and transfer it into his arms, allowing for an energized punch. Medium strength.
- Tetronial Kick: His kneepads gather energy and transfer it into his legs, allowing for an energized kick. Medium strength.
- Hedral Slicer: His kneepads are capable of shooting out cresent shaped slices of energy that are able to slice through flesh and bone with ease.
- Despairion Taze: A stream of red laser beams shot out from his eyes of which temporarily damages enemies.
|Ultras appearing in Ultraman S|
|Ultraman S||Ultraman S | Ultraman|
|Ultraman S ~Requiem~||Ultraman Contra | Ultraman SD | Ultraman Requiem|
|Ultraman S the Movie: Spark of Hope||Ultraman Spark | Ultraman S Geist|
|S Gaiden: Fable of Emergence||Ultraman S | Ultraman|
|Ultraman Orion, Gamma and Sorta: Cross Dimensional Clash||Ultraman Orion | Ultraman Gamma | Ultraman S | Ultraman Agito | Ultraman Orion Geist | Ultraman Gamma Geist | Ultraman S Geist|