|Human Host/Form:||Tsubasa Madoka|
|Age:||17 years old|
|Series:||Children of Tiga|
|Fighter Type:||Physical Fighter|
|Family||Ultraman Tiga (father)|
Ultrawoman Zeperion (sister)
|Affiliation||Neo Super GUTS|
His name 'Prime', comes from the show Ultraman The Prime, yeah it's a dumb reason, I know.
Children of TigaEdit
After Tsubasa Madoka returned back to his proper timeline after the event of Ultraman Tiga Gaiden: Revial of The Ancient Giant, he returns to Neo Super GUTS and tells the team about the event. More to be added.
Children of Tiga: Attack on GlacierEdit
Ultraman Prime, along with his sister, is set to have his first canon meeting with "Snowy" in this upcoming roleplay.
Children of Tiga Returns: Ultraman PrimeEdit
Ultraman Prime appears in this special as the main character, taking place two years after the event of Children of Tiga.
THE ULTRAS' BIZARRE ADVENTURE SERIES IS NON-CANON
Ultraman Prime appears as a recurring character in this non-canon roleplay series along with his sister. He made his first appearance in Ultras' Bizarre Adventure: Into The Altiverse 2.
- Home World: Earth
- Height: 50 m
- Weight: 40,000 t
- Age: 17 years old
- Time Limit: 3 minutes (Ultra size), None (human size, Glitter Prime)
- Light Crystal: Like his father, Prime also has a Light Crystal on his forehead. It is required for Prime's Type Changes. Prime's Type Change process usually takes only 0.5 seconds.
- Eyes: Prime possesses natural night vision as he can see just as clearly in the dark as he can in bright light.
- Protectors: Like his father, Prime has Protectors on his upper body. They are indestructible pieces of armor, the sturdiest portions of his anatomy. They can charge and manipulate energy.
- Ultra Armor: Prime's skin can withstand high heat environments and low temperatures. It is does not show scratches and is resistant to fire and beams.
- Flight Speed: Mach 6
- Running Speed: Mach 3
- Underwater Speed: Mach 1.5
- Burrowing Speed: Mach 1.5
- Jumping Distance: 1,000 m
- Strength: 80,000 t
- Grip Strength: 70,000 t
- Dark Light Conversion: A ability gain from his father's dark form. Prime is capable of converting any dark energy into light energy for his use.
- Form Split: In Multi Type, Prime can split himself into Power Type and Sky Type.
- Timer Flash: A flash of light from his Color Timer that erases illusions.
- Ultra Fix: Prime can fire a beam from his palm that will hold an enemy in place; it freezes them movement wise.
- Teleportation: Prime is able to teleport anything he wants to anyplace he wants.
- Prime Barrier: Prime can create a powerful barrier with his both palms extended outward. This can stop any energy based attacks and can deflect them. This shield can be also used to push objects away physically.
- Prime Dome: Prime can create a dome version of his Prime Barrier.
- Prime Containment: Prime releases a stream of blue energy from his right hand at the enemy. He then spreads it to his left hand which encases the enemy inside of a bubble. This bubble can then be maneuvered.
- Flash Travel: Prime can encase himself in a yellow energy sphere, this is used for long distance travels through space.
- Zepellion Shoot: Ultraman Prime's signature move in Multi Type, a "L" style beam similar to Ultraman Tiga's Zepellion Ray. Can be supercharged to shoot as the Zepellion Cannon, it is five times as powerful as the normal Zepellion Shoot.
- Timer Flash Special: Prime can either unleash an intense light or fire a rainbow-colored beam from his Color Timer.
- Specium Ray: Prime can fire the Specium Ray.
- Multi Specium Ray: Prime fires the Specium Ray in the form of multiple energy blasts.
- Specium Triple Ray: Prime can fire three Specium Rays at once, or condense them into one powerful beam.
- Ultra-Attack Fix: Prime gathers energy in his hands before shooting a Ultra Fix towards his target. They are then petrified before being destroyed.
- Zepellion Slash: Prime forms a white buzzsaw-like projectile disc to slice his opponent, performed in a similar manner to the charge up of both Ultraman's Ultra Slash and Tiga's Zepellion Ray.
- Giga Zepellion Slash: A gigantic variation where Prime summons the Slash, charging it into a larger halo before tossing it to the enemy.
- Zepellion Shuriken: A hand-sized energy shuriken, which can be fired multiple times.
- Hand Slash: Prime can launch continuous energy arrows.
- Multi Hand Slicer: Prime flies into the air and spins. After spinning, he fires two energy arrows (one from each hand) at the enemy.
- Prime Punch: A punch attack.
- Prime Multi Punch: A continuously punching attack.
- Zepellion Punch: A punch empowered with Zepellion energy.
- Zepellion Comet: Prime empowers his fist with Zepellion energy and strikes the opponent multiple times rapidly, with the last punch sending the foe flying into the air and exploding.
- Prime Kick: A kick attack.
- Prime Multi Kick: A continuously kicking attack.
- Zepellion Kick: A kick empowered with Zepellion energy.
- Zepellion Storm: A barrage of rapid, Zepellion energy-enhanced kicks.
- Prime Chop: A chop attack.
- Prime Multi Chop: A continuously chopping attack.
- Zepellion Chop: A chop empowered with Zepellion energy.
- Zepellion Slash Shot: Prime forms a white buzzsaw-like disc and slices his opponent.
- Prime Tackle: A tackle attack.
- Prime Throw: An attack which involves Prime spinning the enemy before tossing them.
- Double Specium Ray: He performs the Specium Ray with Ultrawoman Zeperion.
- Sibling Ray: A combination attack of Zepellion Shoot and Zepellion Stream performed by Prime and his sister Zeperion.
- Combination Barrier: A large circular barrier formed along with Zeperion.
- Combination Dome: A large barrier dome formed along with Zeperion.
- Double Barrier Containment: Along with Zeperion's Zepellius Defender, Prime can create a circular prison using a hemispherical barrier.
- Zepellios Punch: With Zeperion, both Ultras perform their Zepellion Punch and Atoms Punch/Smash, respectively on an enemy.
- Zepellios Kick: With Zeperion, both Ultras perform their Zepellion Kick and Atoms Kick, respectively on an enemy.
- Multi Machine Gun Punch: With Zeperion, both can perform a continuously punch attack on the enemy.
- Multi Machine Gun Kick: With Zeperion, both can perform a continuously kick attack on the enemy.
- Flight Speed: Mach 3
- Running Speed: Mach 1.5
- Underwater Speed: 930 km per hour
- Burrowing Speed: 930 km per hour
- Jumping Distance: 800 m
- Strength: 100,000 t
- Grip Strength: 90,000 t
- Super Strength: In Power Type, Prime's body boasts incredible brute strength, being able to pick up and toss monsters with little difficulty. His endurance is also increased.
- Flame and Heat Absorption: Prime can absorb flames from surrounding areas into his body to enhance his physical and energy attacks. Prime can also absorb heat based attacks from foes and other forms of energy in order to make himself stronger.
- Flame and Heat Resistant: Self explanatory.
- Delacium Light Stream: Prime can gathers heat energy by spreading his arms apart, coming together at his chest as he holds the energy in a ball form. He then tosses the gathered energy as a beam from his right hand while his left is balled up into a fist.
- Delacium Light Ball: Ultraman Prime gathers light energy into a ball and hurls it at the enemy, creating a large explosion.
- Delacium Bomber: Prime charges up a ball of fire and launches it towards the opponent.
- Zepellion Shoot: Prime is able to fire a Power Type version of the Zepellion Shoot by spreading his arms apart like the pose of Delacium Light Stream to gather heat energy, Prime then fires it in a L-shape.
- Timer Flash Burst: Prime gatherers heat energy into his Color Timer and unleashes a large ball of fire at the enemy.
- Primal Shoot: Power Type's version of the Specium Ray. A release of destructive orange energy in a standard '+' arm formation.
- Delacium Power Punch: A flaming punch attack enhanced with Delacium energy.
- Delacium Power Kick: A flaming kick attack enhanced with Delacium energy.
- Delacium Power Chop: A flaming chop attack enhanced with Delacium energy.
- Delacium Power Attack: Prime can charges up energy to his fist and foot, before delivering a combination of fiery punchs and kicks to opponent.
- Primal Hurricane: Prime grabs his opponent and throws them into the air with enough force to generate a miniture hurricane.
- Delacium Dynamite: Prime channels Power Type's strength and his entire body bursts into flames. He then dashes at the opponent, grabs him/her, and explodes on contact. After the attack, Prime can reform his body from particles in the area. However, upon reforming, Prime is both physically and energetically exhausted.
- Dynamite Punch: Prime unleashes the power of the Delacium Dynamite and harnesses it into his Delacium Power Punch. He then wedges a punch into the enemy's body, and releases the Delacium Dynamite from within, causing them to explode from the inside.
- Dynamite Kick: Prime unleashes the power of the Delacium Dynamite and harnesses it into his Delacium Power Kick. He then wedges a kick into the enemy's body, and releases the Delacium Dynamite from within, causing them to explode from the inside.
- Flight Speed: Mach 12
- Running Speed: Mach 6
- Underwater Speed: Mach 3
- Burrowing Speed: Mach 3
- Jumping Distance: 1,200 m
- Strength: 60,000 t
- Grip Strength: 50,000 t
- Super Speed: In Sky Type, Prime's body boasts incredible super speed, being able to get out and run from any tight situation with little difficulty. Prime also can combine his attacks with the form's speed.
- Acceleration: Prime is able to accelerate at fast speeds.
- Cold Resistant: Self explanatory.
- Electricity Immunization: Prime is immune to electricity.
- Cloning: Based on Ultraman Dyna Miracle Type's Ultra Magic, Prime is capable of splitting into three independent clones.
- Ranbalt Light Bullet: Prime can unleash a powerful blue energy arrow by crossing the arms in front of the chest and then spreading his arms upward to gather energy, then coming together at his left side, he puts both hands on the left hip, his left hand cupped, and his right hand open over it, Prime then tosses the gathered energy at his foes with his right hand.
- Ranbalt Freezer: Prime charges the Ranbalt Light Bullet and fires a beam above his foes which explodes into a thick mist that freezes the target completely. Can also be used to emit a intense gales of blizzard, in order to freeze enemies.
- Ranbalt Quintuple Bullet: Prime can fire five Ranbalt Light Bullet at once to destroy multiple monsters.
- Ranbalt Attack: Prime charges his left hand with lightning by raising it before he launches it towards the enemy with his right hand. This attack can be fired as a projectile or a stream.
- Zepellion Shoot: Just like in Power Type, Prime is able to fire a Sky Type version of the Zepellion Shoot by crossing his arms in front of his chest and then spreading his arm upwards like the pose of Ranbalt Light Bullet to gather energy, Prime then fires it in a L-shape.
- Timer Flash Lightning: Prime fires a beam of electricity from his Color Timer.
- Specium-Ray Schtrom: Sky Type's version of the Specium Ray. Prime can fire a slightly stronger Specium Ray accompanied with large bolt of blue electricity.
- Ranbalt Punch: An electric-infused punch attack.
- Ranbalt Kick: An electric-infused kick attack.
- Ranbalt Rotation Kick: Multiple rotating kick attacks.
- Ranbalt Spin Kick: A spinning kick performed in mid-air.
- Ranbalt Light Kick: A flying kick similar to Ultraman Leo's Leo Kick. Tiga jumps 1,000 feets in the air and charges his foot with Ranbalt energy, striking his opponent with a powerful jump-kick. Can destroy monsters in one hit.
- Ranbalt Chop: An electric-infused chop attack.
- Ranbalt Hurricane: A high-positioned giant swing.
- Flight Speed: Mach 21
- Running Speed: Mach 10.5
- Underwater Speed: Mach 4.7
- Burrowing Speed: Mach 4.7
- Jumping Distance: 3,000 m
- Strength: 240,000 t
- Grip Strength: 210,000 t
- Trinitium Shoot
- Trintium Light Stream
- Trintium Light Bullet
- Timer Flash Trinity
- Specium Trinitium Ray
- Trinitium Slash
- Trinity Punch
- Trinity Kick
- Trinitium Comet Storm
- Trinity Chop
- Trinity Boost
- Trinity Dynamite
- Flight Speed: Mach 600
- Running Speed: Mach 300
- Underwater Speed: Mach 150
- Burrowing Speed: Mach 150
- Jumping Distance: 100,000 m
- Strength: 8,000,000 t
- Grip Strength: 7,000,000 t
- Glittering Shield: A yellow shield that covers Prime and gives the appearance that he has turned yellow. This will give Prime a strong immune from most of enemies' attacks.
- Glitter Zepellion Shoot
- Timer Flash Spark
- Glitter Specium Ray
- Glitt Ultra-Attack Fix
- Glitter Zepellion Slash
Ultraman Prime Beyond is Prime's Fusion Rise form that is accessed through the Riser which uses assets of the Heisei Generation Ultra Warriors (Tiga, Dyna, Gaia, and Cosmos). This form debuts in Children of Tiga Returns: Ultraman Prime.
- Flight Speed: Mach 30
- Running Speed: Mach 18.5
- Underwater Speed: Mach 10
- Burrowing Speed: Mach 10
- Jumping Distance: 5,600 m
- Strength: 325,000 t
- Grip Strength: 315,000 t
- Beyond Shoot
- Beyond Slash
- Beyond Punch
- Beyond Kick
- Beyond Chop
- The creator first thought of giving Ultraman Tiga a son was when he first watched Ultraman The Prime's intro.
- The design for Ultraman Prime's Multi Type, Power Type, Sky Type, and Glitter forms were created by UltraGrenburr12678.
- Several of Prime's techniques were inspired by Ultraman Orb and Ultraman Geed's Tiga fusions.