| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details about an upcoming episode.
"This universe is ruled by Darkness, I am the light to save it all!" - Mebius before leaving for Earth
|Ultraman Neo Mebius|
|Human Host:||Ariko Uszuniragi|
|Age:||7,200 years old|
|Home world:||Nebula M78|
|Series:||Ultraman Mebius (Neo)|
|Fighter Type:||Physical Fighter|
|Fighter Sub-type:||Wizard/Newbie Hybrid|
|Affiliation||Space Garrison [Ultra Brothers]|
|Created by||Akreious (Adapted really)|
Ultraman Mebius (ウルトラマンメビウス Urutoraman Mebiusu) of this continuity is a separate universe from the main canon timeline, this Mebius is unusually strong after the events and death of Alien Empera. He is "Chosen" by the Will of the Nexus of Souls, and a Trained Swordsman. He rivals Hikari before he gained the Hero's Armour. It should be of note Mebius is the Ace of the Space Garrison after returning.
Creators Note Edit
Do not look at the newer forms if you want to avoid spoilers of Neo Mebius. I also get that he's very OP, that's the point! Well not really, but Neo Mebius ( I like to call it New Age Mebius now), is just a compilation of whatever comes to my mind! Imaaaaaagination. I feel like this is gonna get very DBZ~esc by the end of this
After the death of Alien Empera, the universe went silent. The Ultras were spreading their justice across the universe at a record high speed. Mebius continued his apprenticeship under Taro, and maybe exceeding some of the other Ultra Brothers, being able to fight with Zero. Mebius later found his inner Ultra is almost 10x larger than other Ultras and maybe more.
Everything was fine until a patrol of 4 Ultras disappeared. Taro, 80 and Ultra Seven was sent to investigate and similarly disappeared. The rest of the Ultra-Brothers (Excluding Mebius) went to investigate, armed. They disappeared in a similar way, except a Ultra-Sign reached the land of light warning them of a future trap. Mebius went to investigate himself, not believing they're actually gone. Mebius found himself under fire by a group of stray Zett, before a dark figure towered over Mebius and the Zett, and a wormhole sucked in Mebius, the Last image Mebius saw was the Zett erupting into a giant blue explosion.
- Queue Episode 1*
Description Profile Edit
- Height: Sub-Micro~49 m
- Weight: 35,000t
- Age: 7,200 years old
- Time Limit: Infinite (Blue), 5 minutes (Red)
- Home Planet: Land of Light, Nebula M78
- Human Host: Ariko Uszuniragi
- Flight Speed: Mach 15 (Average Limit), Mach 20 (Nexus Style Flight/Max Exertion)
- Jump Height: 950m
- Brawn: 95,000 t (Although sometimes shown to exceed limit)
Personality - Mebius is largely the same, but with more experience and a little less naive. He will always jump ahead of a fight to save someone, even it if involves his own death. His fighting style is still largely the same, but he's learned from spars of the Ultra Brothers to be more strategic, seen when he was able to exploit a fatal weakness of a revived Alien Serpentian alone.
- Eyes: Mebius can see through objects and see vast distances, possibly light years! As any normal ultra his eyes can still see the entire spectrum and then some. Mebius' reaction time is also increased. When going all-out, phasers and masers move like bullet-timed bullets to him, while normal Laser weaponry move even slower.
- Mebium Brace: Mebius uses a multi-tool created by Father of Ultra. Ever since he has gained the power of Neos, The brace's power has been completely overhauled and upgraded. Although the appearance is the same. It houses the power of Neo inside of it.
- Gold Fins: These are the Gold-V lines along his body that looks like a rank symbol, These are now able to help manipulate energy and enhance attacks and abilities.
- Ultra Armour: Mebius's Armour retains most of its original characteristics as a Showa Ultra. After gaining the power-Up, Mebius' Ultra Armor evolved to be more resistant to the cold and electricity. It also now durable enough to take his own Exceed Burst. It is also adapted to be more resistant to Minus Energy.
- Colour Timer: Mebius's Colour timer is basically the same as his original, it allows Mebius to gauge his limits. After his power-up, He can stay active Indefinitely on Earth, and only when he's too injured or exhausted he'd go into the red.
- Arms: Mebius' arms are physically weaker than most other Ultras, but they're excellent for defense and energy manipulation. His arms are able to manipulate energy so well, he is able to replicate other beams and dispel weaker energy attacks. Mebius can also charge his arms with energy to make up for the weak strength. The amount of energy Mebius can use at once is said to exceed even Dyna, with no real limits as Mebius at his peak was never recorded by technology.
- Body Design: While Ultras in the Showa universe naturally have markings, Mebius' is unnatural. He was naturally born with Energy-Manipulating Gold Fins, And his body seemed to be naturally tuned for battle even before Adolescence. It should also be of note, Mebius' Colour Timer was not implanted but born with Mebius, being the first natural colour timer.
Forms of Mebius himself only
Ultraman Mebius' Normal form, this is his most basic and normal mode. He is most commonly shown in this form, and is restricted to this mode for the most part when in other worlds.
- Mebium Shoot: A stronger form of the Mebium Shot, It is now almost quadruple times stronger than the Mebium Shot.
- Mebium Shot: Mebius' original Signature attack, Mebius still uses this quite often and able to destroy monsters in one hit. This attack barely takes any toll on Mebius anymore because of his massive energy reserves.
- Mebium Slash: A chargeable Arrow-shaped attack. It can charge up to the strength of the average Specium Ray. This is still able to be used in human form although with 1/4 of the true effect. It is able to stun the enemy by temporary paralysis if it's a direct hit. This can be fired in rapid succession but is 3/5 of the original force.
- Mebium Dart: An attack originally used on Lesser Bogal, it carries electrical properties. It is normally fired in triples, but has been shown to shoot up to tens and even twenties.
- Timer Blast: The strongest beam attack mebius has in base mode, he fires a Golden Ray from his color timer, with the force able to harm even Gatanoza and Greeza. This will tire Mebius very quickly, shown when he can only fire up to 45 seconds of sustained fire to keep Greeza at bay. This was based on old myths about Ultraman Tiga's Glitter Timer Blast attack.
- Storium Cannon: Before the events of the Series, Mebius continued his studies under Taro. He had been attempting to learn the Storium Ray from him, although being unable to replicate it. After gaining the power of Neo, Mebius is able to execute a newer version of the Storium Ray, done in the same manner. It is stronger than the original Storium Ray. The beam has more gold in it than the original Storium Ray.
- Mebium Defense Arc: When needed Mebius can create a barrier of four interlocked Mebius Strip (infinity loops) to defend himself from attacks and even reflect them. This is of course upgraded as well to be able to withstand extemely high damages, the likes of the Oscillation Ray of Gomora and the Zetton Fireball Spam being unable to severely damage the shield.
- Mebium Defense Dome: A dome version of the Defense arc, it is extremely powerful. Even the likes of the Zero Twin Shoot can't even leave a scratch on it. It is even able to temporarily defend against the Greeza Dark Lightning and Temporarily, the dark version of the Final Ultimate Zero.
- Dual Defense Arc: a doubled version of the normal Mebium Defense Arc, Mebius makes two of the Mebium Defense arcs on either side and overlaps them infront of him to double the Defense. The likes of the Zero Wide Shot and Knight Shot does not have the required firepower to pierce the shield. Used as one of Mebius' ace defences and only used when serious the majority of the time.
- Infinite Dimension: Mebius is able to open a portal to a pocket-dimension like a shield, sucking in and nullifying energy attacks. Mebius is able to use one hand to do this. Only used when Mebius is at maximum power.
- Mebium Reflect: if an Energy-Based attack hits Mebius' Colour timer, Mebius can suck it in and fire it back as a Mebium-Burst like attack. The side effect is Mebius' stamina is able to be drained quickly after prolonged use or used against a extremely strong attack.
- Mebium Plasma Buster: One of Mebius' few plasma-based attacks, Mebius can charge up an attack similar to the Mebium Slash. The bolt can reach up to the maximum temperature plasma can get to and then some, able to melt through entire asteroid fields in mere seconds.
- Mebium Lightning Counter: Mebius places his right hand over the Mebium Brace, spinning the crystal, it is charged with energy and he releases a powerful beam of lightning in an infinity pattern via a punch. It is strong enough to destroy The average Kaiju in one blow, but is weaker than the Mebium Shot and designed for Knock-Back.
- Mebium Lightning Counter Zero: The point blank version of the technique, instead of firing a beam Mebius punches the opponent and releasing the energy, which would most likely disintegrate the enemy or extremely knock back the target.
- Solar Mebium Lightning Counter Zero: a modified version of the standard Counter Zero, it is more dangerous. Although not disintegrating, it can send a 800,000 Ton monster into space from sea-level in under a minute. Temperatures can reach up to 500 thousand degrees. It utilizes solar power and is best done during the Day, as such Mebius does not need to charge up this attack like the original. Done like the Noa Inferno, and is derived from the Noa Inferno.
- Mebium Pinger: Mebius, using the Mebium Brace, can emit a wave made up of large, yellow energy rings from his right palm. These can dispel illusions of any kind or undo disguises.
- Mebium Charge: Mebius charges energy with his Mebium brace on his fist, spins and high speeds creating rings of energy able to revive other Ultras or dead beings. Although if the user is dead by disintegration or any other form of total-destruction, this is not able to revive them but only able to jump-start their hearts or core then healing damaged tissue.
- Mebium Seal Charge: The type Mebius did in the Ultra Brother 8 movie, this variant destroys surrounding seals or can be focused into a singular beam if the seal is extremely powerful.
- Wide Shot: While training under Taro, Mebius attempted to replicate other a Ultra Brother techniques as well. Mebius is able to recreate the Wide Shot perfectly, as such Mebius' Wide Shot is nearly identical to Sevens. It is more gold in colour but otherwise the same.
- Charged Wide Shot: Due to Mebius' lack of a Solar Panel Protector, Mebius can compensate for it by absorbing the surrounding area's heat, then transmitting it through his hands and into the Wide Shot. Mebius takes advantage of this trait whilst fighting his dark copy by absorbing the heat from an entire volcano, making his beam several hundred times more powerful and with the force able to atomize an entire city.
- Wide Zero Shot: A Copy of Ultraman Zero's ray. Not nearly used as often as the other "copy" rays. Just as powerful as Ultraman Zeros version.
- Saxium Ray: Mebius can replicate the Saxium ray from Ultraman 80, Being exactly equal in power and more yellow in colour.
- Metallium Ray: Mebius can replicate Metallium Ray from Ultraman Ace, It is exactly equal in power and was the first beam attack he learned and replicated.
- Cinerama Shot: Mebius can replicate the Cinerama shot from Ultraman Jack. Unlike the other techniques, Mebius accidentally learns this from messing with his Inner Ultra, giving Mebius the idea to replicate the Ultra Brother's techniques.
- Mebius Flash: Mebius can replicate Leo Flash, slightly weaker than the real version.
- M87 Ray: An attack that Mebius actually asked for Zoffy to teach him, it is one of Mebius' most difficult techniques to use right next to the Storium Cannon. It is just as powerful, but can drain Mebius' Energy quickly due to it being one of the strongest beams Mebius has. As such it is one of the most powerful beams in the universe.
- Mebium Blessing: Mebius can store extra energy that far surpasses any normal Ultra before a fight or slowly generate more in human form. He can then charge other ultras back to a stable energy level. He can do this roughly 20 times on average before he himself will turn red.
- Mebium Punch: By charging energy from the Mebium Brace into his fist, and punch to deliver a powerful flaming punch, it is able to leave the enemy lying in a crater.
- Mebium Drill Kick: A friction-based attack that surrounds Mebius in a giant drill-flame. It is able to penetrate Mebius's own Mebium Defense Arc, and rip apart kaiju. It is strong enough to drill through Mt. Everest in mere seconds.
- Martial Arts/Combat Prowess: As a member of the Ultra Brothers, Mebius is a experienced warrior in combat. However, due to dedicating himself to his Ultra duties so much that even Zoffy would tell Mebius to cool down, Mebius has learned and developed several hundred arts, including human ones. Ranging from Aikido to MMA, Zero was so impressed by Mebius' prowess he states he knows hundreds if not thousands of mastered forms, and many more not mastered. Unrestrained, with the boost he got from his series, he is able to fight so quickly that his fists could be a mere blur to normal Ultras, although the force of these strikes are lethal.
- Hyper Mode: By using a variant of Ultra Valour, Mebius' speed increases dramatically, movement speed almost quadruples in speed, but Mebius is unable to do energy attacks unless he leaves this mode. (Flying speed is left untouched).
- Lightning Thrasher: Mebius uses the same actions he uses to charge the Mebius Shot, but instead of bringing his hands together he uses the energy coating his hands to increase the destructive power of his chops. Repeated chops are able to severely damage the Zetton shutter and break it.
- Mebium Power Lift: Mebius can use the power lift technique to lift an opponent otherwise exceeding his lifting capacity and slam them into the ground.
- Ultra Punch: Mebius can coat his fist with Ultra Energy, increasing punching damage. Not as powerful as Mebium Punch.
- Ultra Kick: Mebius can coat his kick in a Leo-kick like fashion. It is slightly weaker than the Leo Kick, but can still pierce a Kaiju's hide to rip off limbs.
- Drill Ray: A physical technique replicated from Ultraman Ace, It is just as powerful as Ace's version. Uses yellow energy instead of blue.
- Maximum Flight Fist: By flying at his fastest speed, Mebius is able to empower his Mebium Punch with much more force than normal. This move easily caused shockwaves that split the seas and punched a hole through mountains.
- Mebium Blade: Mebius' original weapon made from the Mebium Brace, it is a highly durable and sharp Golden blade, able to slice through asteroids and average monsters with ease. It is shown to also be able to cut through seals, breaking them. This is a very efficient blade, as when even broken, Mebius can always reform the blade.
- Charged Mebium Blade: Mebius can put in extra energy into the Mebium blade giving it even more of a yellow tint. This increases sharpness and durability, to the point that even a Power-Type Ultra and Martial Arts Ultras like Leo, Zero and even the attack of his own Imitation Mebium Lightning Counter Zero are unable to leave a scratch on it.
- Mebius Exceed Strike: By charging even more energy than the Charged Mebium Blade, Mebius can cover himself in a yellow aura and strike the enemy. Done like the other Exceed Slashes. Able to severely injure EX Kaiju.
- Teleportation: Mebius is able to teleport in a same manner to the original Ultraman, able to even teleport across galaxies in mere seconds. This does not drain nearly as much energy as it did originally with mebius' Power-up.
- Mebium Dynamite: Mebius is able to do a banned attack made by Ultraman Taro, able to exceed the super bomb, Heart of Stars, which is roughly 500 Tsar bombs. Mebius will then reform himself from the particles in the area. This does not drain as much as before.
- Hyper Mebium Dynamite: With no restraints, Mebius is able to use this skill to wipe away his life, effectively killing him and his opponent. This skill is so powerful that the sheer force would destroy the solar system, with his light and particles being capable of being felt billions of lightyears away. Never used, only appears in magazines.
- Hyper Speed: Mebius is temporarily able to exceed his limit and dash at light speeds, similar to the way of Cosmos. One of Mebius' not mastered skills.
- Twinkle Way: Mebius can create stable wormhole to return to the Land of Light or any destination he wishes quickly. Quicker than teleporting and more efficient, able to go basically anywhere as long as Mebius knows where it is.
- Digitize: In order to enter a computer-created world, Mebius can turn himself into energy and enter a computer system.
- Transformation: Mebius is able to fuse and transform like any normal Ultra.
- Phantom Aviation: Whilst being unable to fight on par with the faster monsters, Mebius remembers his time with the GUYS Crew and their battles, then copies the METEOR of the Gun Winger. Mebius' flying speed and turn speed increases dramatically. Mebius can do this indefinitely.
- Mebius Slugger: Mebius is able to generate a Specium-Made Eye Slugger that is a replica of Ultra Seven. It is homing and able to duplicate itself up to 100 duplicates at a time. These sluggers are slightly weaker than the real versions.
- Hope Factor: The result of an Ultra further evolving and mutating, Mebius is the first to gain this factor. The more hope or trust a creature gives Mebius, the more powerful he gets. Actually first shown during the original show, during Mebius and Taro vs Imperializer. There is no set limit on this factor.
- Duplication: Mebius is able to temporarily make clones of himself, up to 10. These are just as strong as the original and have nigh perfect teamwork.
- Split: An alternative to Duplication, this splits Mebius directly in half. Meaning all his stats are cut in two (Particularly energy output). If a universes light does not give energy to one of the two, one of the halves can be created by pure Baraghi energy. This technique combined with the Baraghi's ability to sync with a host, created a female Mebius, Ultrawoman Mebius.
- Mebius Aura: By overcharging himself with Specium Energy, he can surround himself with this energy as a defense. Normal Ultras normally wouldn't have enough, but Mebius has more than sufficient. This multiplies his normal statistics by multiple times, anywhere from 5-50x. The one time he used this, he maxed himself out to 50x as he was unable to go into burning brave, easily dominating an army of Imperialers. After using at maximum potential, Mebius' body will go into an extremely damaged condition due to changing from a high level to a lower level.
- Ultra Bomber: An Ultra-version of Dark Purgatory's Demise Steppe, although slightly weaker in terms of sheer firepower but equal enough that Mebius' quick wits and adaptability allows the Ultra Bomber to equal Demise Steppe. Mebius coats himself in Dragon-like armor and flight speed increases to well over mach 220, although it takes time to accelerate to such a speed. Usually, Mebius will use a dive-style attack, and releasing a blast of Blue, purple and red energy before quickly flying back up. During the diving, a screaching resembling that of a jet engine can be heard. This is shown to be powerful enough to completely shatter fleets of Alien ships that easily survives the Mebium Dynamite. Alternatively, Mebius can simply use this boost in ESP and energy abilities more normally, such as air-dueling Dark Purgatory. During these battles, Mebius lets of several of the normal energy blasts and seems like a blurr even to Hikari's eyes.
The Brave series of forms increases Mebius' ability to tap into his latent energy.
- Height: 49m
- Weight: 36,000 t
- Flight Speed: Mach 25, Mach 30 (Maximum)
- Jump Height: 1,500m
- Brawns: 150,000 t
- Mebium.K Shoot: Done in the same manner to the original Mebium Shoot, This has blue electricity coursing through the beam along with a few blue energies along with the normal Mebium Shoot energy shot out although not nearly as strong as with Phoenix Brave. Stronger than the Mebium Shoot and the Strongest Shot.
- Knight Defense Arc: an upgraded version of the Mebium Defense Arc, it is able to survive an over-charged Hyper Zetton fireball, although with damage.
- Blade Slash: While using the Mebium Knight Blade, Mebius is able to create a larger and stronger version of the mebium slash done by the hand. Able to slice right through an imperializer with little difficulty (Even though it regenerated).
- Mebium.K Spark: A passive attack, Mebius slashes a 8 into the air leaving a trail of a blue-ish yellow energy and shooting it at the enemy, passifying the enemy or stunning sentient beings.
- Blade beam: Utilizing the blade's hidden potential, Mebius can shoot a powerful beam of shocking energy, surpassing the Mebium.K Shoot in power, easily able to destroy strong Kaiju. The blade is so strong that when fired in a specific way, can open a rift in space-time about the size of 3 trucks, allowing smaller creatures to traverse to other universes.
- Mebium.K Blade: A more yellow-tinted blade, It is Mebius' blade combined with Hikari. It is almost triple the strength of Mebius' blade, also being impossible to break. Although because of its insanely increased strength, Mebius has a hard time controlling its power. Mebius is able to emit the excess potential of the blade to shoot a golden energy wave able to slice entire mountains in half.
- Variable Blade Size: Mebius can manipulate the size of the blade indefinitely, although the more it gets longer the heavier it gets. Easier to use in space with the larger sizes.
- Blade Overload: The blade starts to have electrifying arcs surrounding it, further increasing cutting power. It can slice a small planet in half while extended to said size It is most effective using Variable Blade size, although can be used without it. When clashing with something of equal power, fire and electric arcs are released onto the area, which causes collateral damage.
- Knight Exceed Slash: By charging an extreme Excess energy into the blade, Mebius can cover himself in a red/blue aura like the Exceed X Slash. Able to severely injure Greeza. Only used twice in the actual series. Superior to the Silver Exceed Slash.
Mebius' peak power, Mebius is at maximum strength and energy manipulation as well as other boosted stats, it is Mebius' preferred final form.
- Height: 50m
- Weight: 36,000 t
- Flight Speed: Mach 35, Mach 50 (Maximum)
- Jump Height: 5,000m
- Brawns: 450,000 t (can be increased by Solar Exposure)
- Mebium Brave Shoot: A empowered version of the Mebium Shoot, It is 10x stronger than the Mebium Shoot. The beam's colour is red in colour now.
- Mebium Burst: One of Mebius' Most powerful attacks, it is used in the same way as the original style. Although now Mebius can charge the attack to a for 50 seconds to launch a Mebium Burst that can scorch and disintegrate the average planet (Never shown in full-power since planet-destroying isn't his goal). Mebius is still able to use this attack at it's original power.
- Exceed Burst: A full-body version of the Mebium Burst, instead of just charging the chest area, Mebius' entire body is used to charge the attack. All of the gold parts (V-Fins, Fire symbol, etc.) will glow brightly, his body resembling Mebium Dynamite, and when fired, will shoot a beam version if the Mebium Burst, a giant wave of heat. 5x more powerful than the Mebium Burst. Requires a lot of mental energy to condense and focus the energy to just the beam. Used to halt Vaccumon, and later destroy Vaccumon from the outside.
- Brave Slash: Mebius can shoot an empowered version of the Mebium Slash, It is able to shatter the Zetton Shutter and cleave a small moon in half. These also home-in on targets now.
- Burning Defense Arc: An upgraded version of the Mebium Defense Arc, the colour of the arcs are tinted to a golden-flame colour. It is able to survive Supernova and then some.
- Cosmo Miracle Ray: A very powerful finisher attack. It is a replication of Ultraman Taro's Cosmo Miracle Beam. It is very close to being 100x the power of the Space Ranger Specium Ray.
- Empowered Body: Mebius is now able to walk inside the Valley of Flames easily with absolutely no ill-effects. Mebius now also has high-resistance to Electricity and Cold, as well as increased resistance to manipulative-energies as well as mental capabilities.
- Mebium Drill kick: The same Drill Kick, Mebius can repeat the process and do this move again. Although now, the Strength is double the normal force. This easily ripped through a planet-sized space station.
- Increased V-Fins: Mebius' body is now plentiful in V-Fins. His energy manipulation is at its normal peak.
- Burning Blade: The Mebium Blade at its strongest form, it has a more red tint than normal and also twice as strong as the Mebium.K Blade along with an optional flame effect. The blade is nicknamed the Blade of the Phoenix as well.
- Burning Mebium Dynamite: A even stronger version of the Mebium Dynamite, the force alone is able to completely obliterate multiple hundreds of Earths. Mebius regularly avoids this attack as it is originally banned anyways, He is hesitant if he can keep the force weak enough at the original Ultra Dynamite level.
- Incineration Dynamite: The suicidal version of the Hyper Mebium Dyamite, it is as powerful as one would imagine. This is Neo Mebius' first theoretical skill that can easily wipe away a galaxy and more, not that he ever used it.
Armaments that increase Mebius' abilities in one way or another.
"Raizu! Senshi no saikyō!" (Rise! Strongest of Warriors!) - Activation sound Once Mebius had returned Hikari his Knight Blade, the team created a artificial weapon derived from specium and minus energy. The item takes the form of a gauntlet that attaches to the Mebium brace, giving the brace a more dragonic look. It is made to be a replacement to the blade. What normally would be the Energy V-Fin is replaced with a blue V-Fin which gives mebius electricity manipulation. This attachment was destroyed in the battle with Alien Empera.
- Height: 49m
- Weight: 38,000 t
- Flight Speed: Mach 20, Mach 25 (Maximum)
- Jump Height: 1,000m
- Brawns: 100,000 t
- Strongest Shot: By swiping his hand across the gem, Mebius is able to temporarily convert the brace's colour into a dark blue, then doing the Over-Ray Storm movements, Mebius is able to shoot a Dark Blue, obliterating laser. it is stronger than the Mebium Shoot and slightly more lethal than the Over-Ray Storm.
- Warrior's Arc: Mebius is able to erect a stronger version of the Mebium Defense Arc.
- Artificial Resistance: The only real advantage to the Brave form, The artificial weapon gives Mebius higher resistance to cold and electric attacks.
- Solar Absorbtion: Made as a back up for Mebius, it absorbs solar energy beforehand and increases Mebius' activity time when in red to 45 minutes.
- Warrior's Blade: While not as powerful as the Knight Blade, It is superior to the Mebium Blade. The Blade uses the original Mebium Blade as a base, then covers it with a coat of Space-Obinatium, giving it a original sword feel.
- Silver Exceed Slash: By charging the blade until it has an excess amount of energy, Mebius can slash forward in a very similar manner to the Exceed X Slash, covering himself in a silver energy. Able to destroy EX Kaiju easily. This Technique failed on Alien Empera, causing the addon to be destroyed. The main finisher of the SOW Add-on
- Silver Strike Slash: A less lethal modification of the Silver Exceed Slash, This rids the target of Minus Energy (Or something similar like Chaos Header). First on a Minus-Energy infected Lidorias.
Upon discovering Mebius is unable to enter Burning Brave normally as well as facing defeat that almost guarantees the loss of humanity under Alien Empera, Mebius calls upon the once broken Armor of Vengeance via the Knight Brace and equip it. Mebius looks like Tsurugi except red in the blue spots. During this stage, Mebius loses access to his Mebium Brace and transforms via the Knight Brace, as it becomes the hub of his abilities. Mebius ditches this mode and destroys the Armor of Vengeance once he is able to go back into Burning brave.
- Height: 50m
- Weight: 38,000 t
- Flight Speed: Mach 25, Mach 30 (Maximum)
- Jump Height: 1,000 m
- Lifting Strength: 180,000 t
- Knight Shot: Mebius can do the original Knight Shot with the essence of the Vengeance Armor. It is able to destroy strong monsters in one shot. Stronger than the Mebium Shoot and Mebium.K Shoot, as well as the Strongest Shoot, but overpowered by the Storium Cannon. The Knight Shot has been enhanced by Neo.
- Knight Shoot: An upgraded version of the Knight shot, it is superior to Storim Cannon.
- Hard Protector: the Armor of Vengeance gives extraordinary defense, although not nearly as much as the Hero's Armor.
- Knight Blade: Mebius can activate the Knight Brace to form the Knight Blade. It is superior to the Mebium Blade and is a tinted gold colour with hints of black here and there.
- Blade Shot: When the Knight Blade is formed, Mebius can fire a powerful energy blast from it. Able to rip right through the average Kaiju.
An Armor permanently attached to Mebius once Mebius tried King's trial. This is an upgraded version of Zero's Techtor gear, Limiting an Ultra's ability by 99% and effectively crippling their abilities, However Mebius was able to still walk (Strainously) much to King's suprise. After the trials, the Ultra is allowed to take it off and do the normal training, however Mebius chose to keep this restricting armour on, almost dying the first few days of training, In exchange however, His base form went straight up in power, being able to rival his Aegis form (Pre-Training). The Mebius that trained after is Early Decay-Age Mebius, which is the one with the 2nd least feats (First is Core Goddess) but it is confirmed base Mebius after Training is equal to his original Aegis form. Decay Age Mebius is after he lost his Core-Goddess form, and while has access to his Ascended form, chooses to stay in his base and get stronger like that. Decay Age Mebius is one of the most powerful Ages of Neo Mebius, overshadowing Golden Age, but weaker than Platinum Age (Core Goddess).
Note these are his stats In-Armour.
- Height: 50m
- Weight: 45,000 t
- Flight Speed: Mach 0.5 (Begin), Mach 20 (After)
- Jump Height: 100m, 950m (after)
- Brawns: 50,000 t, Undetermined (After)
- Techtor Ray: One of the Only skills of Techtor Mebius, it squeezes out the 1% of Specium Energy to form the basic Specium Ray. It is rudimentary and can easily go ballistic, which trains the Ultra to aiming at such a degree that hitting a grain of rice 10km away will be easy to them after training. However most Ultras will form beams that won't even resemble the normal ray as the armour scrambles the aiming, Shown when Mebius tried to shoot only for his beam to split off and fly around in a ballistic frenzy, even hitting himself once.
- Techtor Shield: This armour can automatically summon a energy shield infront of the user whenever the user wishes, However King highly suggests not using this to get the training's full effect. It is at least durable enough to survive average Ultra Beams.
- Techtor Gear: Originally used by Zero, King upgraded it for more intense training. However, King deemed it too restricting and was only used for the trials. Father of Ultra barely passed, literally crawling his way through the trials. However, King was pleasantly suprised Mebius was powerful enough to walk properly with this Gear.
- Limit Strength: This armour limits the user's strength severely. They are barely able to lift their own weight.
- Limit Speed: Like above, it limits even the Speed Type Ultra Mebius into a mere Mach 0.5 Flight speed.
- Training Usage: While not meant to be used in intense,Normal training and only the trials, Mebius chose to keep it on. King highly suggested to take it off, As Mebius will be under 200x Normal Gravity for the first few days and over 1 Million t strapped to each of his limbs. After Training and taking the final test (never taking off the armour), Mebius was easily fighting Several EX Gomoras while lifting weights of 15 Million t while under 25,000 times normal Gravity. King was surprised how Mebius was even alive as not even King himself was able to do that intense of training. The results were so gigantic that when Mebius returned to the land of Light, He toyed with Belial even with his Armour on, and just destroyed Belial with no contest when he took it off.
Forms that Power Up Mebius. Not much else to add.
Alternatively named Darkness Mebius, Mebius' body is gun metal black. It is when Mebius is consumed by Minus Energy and loses any senses of an ultra. Unlike Vengeance, Mebius is purely insane in this mode and has foggy memories. His eyes are red and Specium energy colour is night black. This form is seen again when Alien Empera starts cloning dark Ultras.
- Height: 49m
- Weight: 36,000 t
- Flight Speed: Mach 20, Mach 22 (Maximum)
- Jump Height: 1,000 m
- Brawns: 200,000 t
- Dark Shoot: Mebius' final attack while in Minus, it is stronger than the Mebium Shoot, and gunmetal grey in colour.
- Darkness Arc: A minus version of the Mebium Defense Arc, it is superior to it, being able to survive the Storium Cannon and Mebium Shoot easily.
- Rezolium Ray: Alien Empera's strongest attack, Minus Mebius is able to replicate it with sheer Minus Energy. It is weaker than Alien Empera's version but it is still able to completely obliterate Ultras and EX Kaiju.
- Darkness Immunity: In this form, Mebius, naturally being a dark ultra, is immune to other dark attacks (with the exception of the strongest) and is not effected by dark fields that weaken light ultras.
- Dark/Minus Energy: Mebius, again being a dark Ultra, is able to match Tiga Dark (Original Tiga) in scalings of power.
- Final Darkness: Minus Mebius can generate a giant darkness energy ball made up of Minus Energy. Can destroy entire moons or small planets.
- Minus Blade: A minus version of the Mebium Blade. It is slightly stronger than the Mebium Blade, and silver grey in color. Broken by Brave mode's Brave Blade.
Alternatively named Meteor or Solar mode, this form is one of Mebius' strongest forms, although still weaker than Burning Brave. Mebius achieves this form when he "died" and his allies focused a solar flare from the sun into his color timer, reviving Mebius into Asteroid mode. This form has less energy manipulation than the Junis modes. Despite this form being very powerful, maybe even surpassing Burning Brave in some aspects, it is rarely used during the series. The only exception is when Mebius needs a strong form in other worlds (Specials). It is also noted Mebius' Mebium Brace disappears upon use of this form and won't return until Mebius has exit this mode.
- Height: 50m
- Weight: 38,000 t
- Flight Speed: Mach 30, Mach 45 (Maximum)
- Jump Height: 4,500
- Brawns: 300,000 t
- Time Limit: Roughly 15 Minutes in Earth's atmosphere.
- Constellation Ray: Asteroid mode's signature Ray, Mebius will make a fist with his left hand and put it next to his waist, Mebius' right hand will extend out in a chopping manner over the left hand, then slowly move to the right side, a sort of inverted 7, a swirling, space-bending energy will follow the hand as if in water, entering Mebius' color timer and fires it in the same manner as Ultraman Gaia's Quantum Stream. The Ray is Golden-Red in color. An extremely powerful Ray attack.
- Magnewave Ray: Using super-magnetism, Asteroid Mebius is able to fire a white Ray attacking in a punching-motion. Able to destroy kaiju in 1 hit. Mebius' 2nd finisher when he can't afford to do the Constellation Ray.
- Zodiac Slash: A powered-up version of the Mebium Slash, it is real in color. Able to be fired in rapid succession, each are very powerful, surpassing the Victorium Slash. Yet still weaker than the Burning Brave's version.
- Solar Wall: a very strong energy shield, the limits of it are unknown. While not surpassing the fusion or Aegis shields, it is known to survive very powerful attacks such as Zoffy's M87 Ray and even the wrath of Father of Ultra's full power-Specium Ray with only minor damages.
- Durability: Able to rival Burning Brave, (although still weaker), Asteroid mode is able to survive extremely powerful enemies head-on, such as a beating from Hyper Zetton and duelling All the Ultra Brothers (including Zero and Father of Ultra) to a stand-still.
- Grand Punch: a powered-up Ultra-Punch, it can 1-shot Kaiju. His fist glows yellow upon use. It's also known to be able to have Energy-destroying properties, which is Mebius' main use for this attack.
- Grand Wings: Mebius can form fiery wings from his back, spanning almost 60m. These increase his speed to Mach 50, as well as the speed of light if in space. These are also dangerous to touch, as it's made up of pure flames and plasma, mixed with Specium Particles. These are known to be able to dispel and destroy minus energy or anything similar. The acceleration speed of the wings makes Asteroid mode easily have an acceleration speed double Junis Blue's.
- Astro Aura: Turning his wings into an Aura for protection, this lets him increase his speed but also protect him. Although it doesn't make him invulnerable, it lets him achieve a level of durability that even exceeds Burning Brave. With this, his physical capabilities allow him to dismantle even King Joe due to his sheer might.
- Power-Type Style: Mebius' fighting style transitions into a more traditional power-type style, such as Cosmos Eclipse. The attacks of Mebius are well-known to be more powerful than the strikes of his base form can ever imagine.
- EX Blaster: Done in a manner same as Cosmos' Eclipse Blow Shot, it is a ray of golden energy from Mebius' entire body. The only catch is Mebius has to be on the ground. Mebius will charge the energy, visible golden energy will swirl around Mebius as well as large winds able to topple over entire trucks will appear, then Mebius will fire the Ray at the target. This drains Mebius' energy a lot. This attack is easily able to destroy even Grand King.
- Eclipse Array: Asteroid Mebius can fire several attacks similar to the Mebium Slash, but with a trail similar to the Victorium Especially. They're specialized attacks, just as powerful as the Victorium Especially. These are known to be Self-Controlling, moving around and attacking smartly according to Mebius.
Weakness This form can only be used when Mebius is hit with a Solar Flare, making it's use very difficult. Or Mebius can store a Solar Flare from the sun within the Mebium Brace, but only 1 can be stored at a time.
First Debuting in Season 2, Ultraman Mebius was unable to call the Mebium Aegis but realized he was still connected to the Power of Baraghi. By tapping into the power of Baraghi, Mebius achieves the Junis mode. Mebius is stronger in this form but loses speed. His body better adapts to fight in extremely high pressure environments.
- Height: 50m
- Weight: 38,000 t
- Flight Speed: Mach 10, Mach 20 (Maximum)
- Jump Height: 1,000m
- Brawns: 200,000~250,000 t
- Mebium Storm: Mebius is able to do Junis' classic finisher attack. It is stronger than the Mebium Shoot. Mebius still perfers Mebium Shot/Shoot.
- Junis Shoot: The Mebium Shoot empowered by the power of Baraghi, it is stronger than the Mebium Shoot and Storium Cannon.
- Junis Defender: Mebius can erect a shield that is a cross of Nexus' shield and his defense arc, it is sturdier than Nexus' version, it is well able to survive his own Mebium Storm despite the molecular breaking ability.
- Junis Armor: Mebius gains the Junis chest plate, pauldrons (shoulder armor), and extra markings across his body that originally belonged to Nexus. They're unable to show scratches.
- Junis Chestplate: an Armor over Mebius' color timer, it is where the V and the new color timer is stationed at. There is a gold V from the side of Mebius and under the power timer.
- Nexus Bracers: Mebius gets Nexus' bracers, they're never actually used for the most part with the exception of using then as blades.
- Junis Punch: an enhanced Mebium Punch, it has the potential to send a creature flying.
- Baraghi's True Power: temporarily tapping into the will of Varaghi gives Mebius nigh unlimited power. Mebius' arms glows with violent fiery energy, and his entire body glows a red aura. This drains Mebius at a steady pace. Demonstrated to lift 80 Trillion t, This is assumed to be the Aegis' true strength in a weakened state.
- Junis Inferno: Junis Mebius can form a fireball that can melt Absolute Zero temperatures upon contact and hurl it at an enemy. This drains most of his energy and can cause his power timer/Color timer on his chest plate to go red or revert to his normal form.
- Meta-Field: Like Nexus, Mebius can generate a Meta-Field that empowers light Ultras. Unlike Nexus, Mebius is shown to be able to enter a power struggle with Dark Ultras that convert the normal Meta Field to a dark field.
The Alternative to the Junis form, it trades the strength for high speeds. Mebius' red parts are now blue. It is made for high speeds, Air combat but can fight in other environments as well. Comparable to Ultraman Cosmos (Luna).
- Height: 50m
- Weight: 38,000 t
- Flight Speed: Mach 29.99 (Mach 50 is Possible), Mach 75 (Maximum)
- Jump Height: 25,000m
- Brawns: 120,000 t
- Mebium Arrow Storm: Mebius is able to do the Junis Blue signature attack, It has a higher chance of ripping a monster in half than before. It drains Mebius' energy quickly, about 10 times before his timer goes red. Main Finisher.
- Junis Blue Stream: Mebius is able to do a more advanced version of the basic Specium Ray. It is the secondary finisher when he is unable to do Mebium Arrow Storm.
- Junis Edge: Mebius can shoot a blue version of his Mebium Slash, it is stronger than the Mebium Slash and can damage a Zetton Shutter with severe cracks, while two will break it.
- Junis Blue: Due to the nature of Junis Blue, Mebius is faster than before in exchange for being weaker than Junis. He also gets the protectors that comes with the original Junis.
- Junis Blurr: Junis blue is able to create illusions in Junis Blue mode. The illusions are of Mebius' desires. Despite other illusions being resisted by strong-willed beings, Even the strongest beings will be put under illusions. Although they can be easily dispelled from stronger enemies by a Multi-Angle attack.
- New Style: Mebius in this form prefers a style of fighting similar to Ultraman Cosmos' way of fighting (Luna), Focusing on quick strikes.
- Speed: An Extremely notable part of Junis Blue's characteristics, Junis Blue Mebius is one of the fastest Ultras in recorded Land of Light. Shown to be able to dodge several hundred Ultra beams at once, and eventually outspeed and win against LunaMiracle Zero in a 1 vs 1.
- Baraghi's True Power: Emphasizing Baraghi's speed, Junis Mebius is able to temporarily go at the speed of light and more with ease. His entire body glows blue.
- Zero Junis: Junis Mebius is able to generate 50 Star's worth of electricity (all of it) into one incinerating beam. Done like Mebium Counter.
- Junis-Aviation: Mebius is able to enhance the Phantom-Aviation into the Junis Aviation. The Afterimages and trails are now teal in color rather than the gold. Mebius is able to temporarily travel at near speed of light speeds during the Junis-Aviation at the cost that he has a 1 minute time limit of usage before his timer goes red unlike his original.
- Junis Weapon: Mebius is able to generate a bright blue trident (Like Ginga), it is extremely durable and is Mebius' weapon of choice as Mebius cannot use his Mebium Blade in Junis Blue.
- Single Stream Lancer: Mebius is able to temporarily go at the speed of light in a infinite pattern, repeatedly smashing high speeds particles into the opponent unfortunate enough to have Mebius do this technique on them. Able to destroy a monster in mere seconds.
Mebius' collection of Final Forms.
This is Mebius'most powerful form without the use of fusion or outside help. It firsts debuts during Season 1 finale against Hyper Zetton (Clone). Mebius gains this form when he fully realizes the light, and forcing himself into the Nexus of souls, which is where Noa's powers originate. Mebius gains the Aegis of Noa, giving Mebius Super Ultra status. His Aegis is called the Mebium Aegis due to Mebius achieving the Aegis and gaining the power on his own. Technically Aegis Mebius is able to claim divinity in this form, with everything stronger (I.E his fusions) having a higher authority to do so. It is revealed that the Aegis automatically limits his strength or else he would have the strength and speed of his Junis modes while using Baraghi's true potential.
- Height: 52m (With the Aegis 55m)
- Weight: 36,000 t (65,000 with Mebium Aegis)
- Flight Speed: Mach 100, Mach 250 (Maximum)
- Jump Height: 250,000m
- Brawns: 800,000t
- Lightning Mebius: Mebius' Version of the Lightning Noa, it is done in the same manner. It is this form's final finisher and is more golden in colour rather than purely prismatic. Easily over 100 Quintillion times the average Ultra Beam. The maximum power output is unknown.
- Mebium Blaster: One of the three strongest Attacks of Mebius Aegis, it is able to completely obliterate hundreds of thousands of giants such as Jupiter. Done in a Final-Flash DBZ fashion.
- Gravity Mebius: Mebius' version of the Gravity Noa and Gravity Zagi, it is done in the same manner and just as powerful.
- Mebius the Final: Mebius is able to replicate Noa the Final. It is able to seal rifts or also completely destroy stars. Mebius' 2nd strongest attack.
- Aegis Arc: Mebius is able to upgrade his Mebium Defense Arc with the powers of the Aegis. It is near indestructible and strong enough to temporarily guard against the Spark Legend and not drain nearly as much as the Mebium Defense Dome will.
- Aegis Dimension: a more advanced version of the original version, it sucks in any energy based attacks and nullifies them. It does not drain as much and can expand to gigantic sizes, even being able to swallow up a Spark Legend whole and nullify it in an endless pocket dimension.
- Blessing of Baraghi: Mebius can charge his body with Ultra energy and empower it with the power of Baraghi. This energy can be given to other light Ultras and extend their time limits to 30 minutes regardless of current energy states. Mebius can do this indefinitely as long as his will stays strong.
- Prophecy: Like his older kin Noa, Mebius has the ability of foresight and predict the future. For Mebius, these appears as sudden visions when untrained but near the end of the series, He's learned to tune into this ability on will and gain the ability of precognition. It does not work on enemies beyond fate and time.
- Mebium Aegis: Mebius has a pair of Aegis on his back, visually the same as the Noa Aegis (although with gold trimmings). This allows Mebius to travel dimensions and universes in a similar manner to Noa and Zero. This gives Mebius control and a connection to the Nexus of Souls and power of Baraghi. It is shown the Aegis drains energy from Mebius fairly quickly.
- Power of Baraghi: Although not as much as Ultraman Noa, Mebius is connected and able to control the power of Braghi. Mebius may be able to control Baraghi as much as Noa if his body adapts to the high energy requirement. The Power of Baraghi lets Mebius do literally impossible feats.
- Ultra Armor: Mebius gains several Armor pieces that are indestructible across his body such as Noa's pauldrons as well as shin, heel and thigh guards and more.
- Junis Modes: Only used in season 2, Despite Mebius being unable to summon the Aegis, he is still connected to Baraghi. As such, Mebius is able to use his abilities and use the Junis Modes (Junis and Junis Blue)
- Aegis Punch: Aegis Mebius can empower his Ultra-Punch with the Power of Baraghi, it is weaker than Final Nova. it has a worth of 8,000 Nuclear Bombs.
- Aegis Kick: Mebius can empower his Ultra-Kick with the Power of Aegis, it has a worth of almost 20,000 nuclear bombs.
- Mebium Aura: When Mebius activates his Mebium Brace, it covers him in prismatic Aura and allows him to travel at light speeds. It also renders Mebius near invulnerability, most if not all normal attacks being unable to do any damage. It also repels evil energies, nullifying dark Fields that would otherwise weaken light ultras. Alternatively, he can burst his aura in an outward blast, destroying surrounding malice. This aura also increases his physical abilities, capable of sending shockwaves that atomize multiple planets many times more dense and large as Earth.
- Halos Sigil: By overflowing his Aegis with energy, Mebius is able to generate two giant Halos in the form of an infinity symbol behind him. This increases his speed much more than his Mebium Aura. The energy used for the Halos Sigil is able to be deconstructed and reused for other techniques, such as powering up Final Nova to an even higher power level.
- Hyper Halos Knuckle: By concentrating a circular insane amount of energy into his fist (therefore creating a brilliant blue glow), Mebius is able to do a technique only accessible with the sheer acceleration of the Halos Sigil. The attack is so quick and powerful that reality itself temporarily breaks; completely ignoring traditional defenses. This has more penetrative power than the Final Nova, but less sheer power.
- Halos Sigil: By overflowing his Aegis with energy, Mebius is able to generate two giant Halos in the form of an infinity symbol behind him. This increases his speed much more than his Mebium Aura. The energy used for the Halos Sigil is able to be deconstructed and reused for other techniques, such as powering up Final Nova to an even higher power level.
- Final Nova: One of Mebius' strongest attacks, it is an upgraded Mebium Counter Zero. It is able to disintegrate thousands of planets like Saturn in one blow.
- Final Mebius: Mebius' strongest attack, and strongest of his trio of Final Attacks. It is as stronger than the Spark Legend, The Aegis detaches from Mebius and spins at high speeds infront of him, where Mebius punches both fists forward into a glowing beam of energy. It is able to destroy anything; even himself. For this reason, this attack is used sparingly due to any spec left being capable of removing a chunk of a star.
- Warp Gate: Mebius' way to teleport through dimensions and multiverses, it is done exactly like Zero and Noa (And X) except the portal is gold instead of the normal color. This will not take that much energy compared Zero. Unlike Zero's and Noa's, Mebius' version is more evolved and advanced, being able to enter someone's mind (although with some searching)
- Time Leap: Mebius is able to shoot a golden beam of pure energy from the Aegis and open a worm hole to the Past, future and present. Mebius can travel through time at whatever timeline he wishes. Mebius over uses this technique when tragedy falls, only to create paradoxes and the people he tries to save still fall to tragedy due to how fate works.
- Time Control: Mebius in his Aegis mode is able to control the flow of time and cease it at will. He can slow time to a crawl, freeze it if need be, or speed it up. He only gained this ability when in the final Time Leap to try and save his friends only to fail, Noa who was watching in the flow of time was moved and gave him the gift of Time from his own. Using this, he is able to make it impossible for fate and Destiny, the natural law of the Universe to make his friends die. He does not often if ever use this in combat, as it essentially means he will always have absolute dominance in battle, and is an absolute last resort.
- Ultra Psychokinesis: Never actually used, if Mebius' body adapts to the Aegis' hefty power requirement then it is theorized Mebius is able to rip apart planets with but a thought.
- Reality Slash: Focusing energy into such a fine point that it's capable of rending reality easily. This bypasses any durability and defense. Can also be used as an alternative Dimension/Universe jumping skill.
- Mebius Ultimate: Mebius' version of the Noa Ultimate, it is of Mebius' creation as Noa never used his own. His wings retract downwards and generate gigantic energy wings, spanning almost 1000m large. The giant teal wings will come together and generate a giant galaxy-like energy ball (Sort of like Ginga Especially) in the center of it, where Mebius will punch the energy ball at it's target, It has no set damage limit and can very well exceed Final Mebius and maybe even, although unlikely, the Mebium Phoenix. The damage depends on Mebius' Affinity to the Power of Baraghi at the time, his remaining stamina/energy, as well as his ability to control the gigantic amounts of energy.
- Baraghi Drive: By substituting the overflow of Specium Energy that allows fusion Ultras to teleport with Baraghi energy, Mebius is able to teleport in the same manner as Saga. The trail left is golden. Only used against extremely powerful or other teleporting enemies due to strain put on the body.
- Celestial Control: Mebius is able to control the environment and space using the Aegis, including but not limited to, Asteroids, planets, moons, stars and nebulas. Mebius was able to somehow use a Sun as a high-powered Orbital Plasma Cannon that disintegrated kaiju.
- Aegis Weapon: Mebius is able to summon and create any weapon he desires with the Power of Baraghi, they glow golden and rich with power, similar to Ginga and Dark Lugiel's tridents. In place of the Ginga Spark, a Mebius Strip (Infinity Strip) appears in its place.
- Aegis Trident: Mebius' most used weapon, just under his Mebium Blade, it is a gold version of Ginga and Lugiel's tridents. It is near indestructible and Mebius' second most skilled weapon.
- Aegis Blade: Similar in design to Armored Darkness' sword, it is gold in color and similarly almost indestructible, Mebius' most skilled weapon.
- Aegis Shield: Mebius is able to generate a physical shield that is indestructible and Golden with orange markings of his Burning Brave form. It has a sharp bottom edge and can be used to stab. Shown to be able to survive even Time-Bending attacks.
- Claw Gauntlet: Visually very similar to Cyber Gomora's claws (Except on a smaller scale), This only shows up in specials.
Unused Techniques While not appearing in the actual show, these might stay unused or be used in specials exclusively.
- Mebium Thunderbolt: A replica of Noa's version, it is of the same level of power. Mebius' version is a little distorted but can be formed to be like Noa's version.
- Mebius Mirage: A copy of the Noa Mirage, it can confuse even that of Ultraman King for a long while.
- Mebium Zero: An extreme cold fired from both hands, even a mere touch of the cold aura can cause something to go subzero then Absolute Zero in just a few seconds.
- Pseudo-Aegis Creation: Mebius can technically give Pseudo-Aegis' to other beings similar to the Ultimate Aegis. Although Mebius never demonstrated this ability.
Given from Mebius' future self after his death, he is able to combine both his Mebium Aegis and Arch Aegis of his future self to transform him to Arch Aegis Mebius. This form lifts several limiters of the original Aegis as well as boosting the ability of the Aegis. Techniques not listed here but are in the Aegis techniques, it can be assumed those techniques translates to here as well (Such as Time Leaping). Information is limited as all the techniques shown below has enough power to satisfy Mebius' power needs and made no real attempt to revolutionize or refine it. Another reason is, this form might be so powerful that it will make even him lose what makes him an Ultra and his Ultra...Hood because of the unfiltered and increased access to Baraghi. Although King directly states that if he refined it and let the full power of this form take Mebius, He'd exceed even his Infinity form and rival his Infinite Phoenix form.
- Height: 60m
- Weight: 80,000 t
- Flight Speed: Mach 850, Mach 1000 (Maximum)
- Jump Height: 300,000m
- Brawns: 1,250,000 t
- Time Limit: Roughly 3 minutes (Inexperienced), Infinite
- Arch Lightning Mebius: An enhanced Lightning Mebius, it's easily quadruple the output of normal, shown when it easily ripped through the Aegis Arc of the copy of Aegis Mebius. This is pure rainbow in colour.
- Galactic Arc: A rainbow-Coloured defense Arc, it is indestructible. Mebius is able to summon several hundred of these Galactic Arcs at once, shown where he blocked the attacks of an entire army.
- Arch Thunderbolt: Arch Aegis Mebius is able to blast enemies with giant bolts of thunderbolts. These are superior to the Noa Thunderbolt, being able to down even EX King Joe Black with just one shot from the sheer force. Mebius uses this often when serious, just destroying Kaiju with a mere glance. This is theoretically much more powerful, rendering planets as dust being a low estimate as it equalled Dark Lucifer's version.
- Arch FireBolt: Arch Aegis Mebius is able to summon fireballs. The fireballs are able to melt Salamandora beyond regeneration with a couple of blasts, and the impact force is able to dent even King Joe's armour easily. This is theoretically much more powerful, rendering planets as dust being a low estimate.
- Arch Aegis: The Combination of Future mebius' Arch Aegis and Mebium Aegis, it is a more unrestricted Aegis. Its output is superior to that of Noa's Aegis, although it taxes stamina extremely quickly.
- Arch Armour: Arch Aegis Mebius upon entering this form dons a red, silver and black Knightly armour. His eyes are covered by a dragonic-like helmet, and generally everything looks more feral. The Colour Timer is covered by a Prismatic Gem that has no known use, but is thought to be the most powerful object before Ultraman Mebius Infinity's Gem of Absolute Infinity to ever exist in the Multiverse.
- Arch Aura: An aura that will make Arch Aegis Mebius several hundred times faster than light, Although pales in comparison to the Infinity Aura's speed. This makes Arch Aegis Mebius invulnerable and increases his physical prowess immensely, able to trade blows that disintegrate multiple solar systems with ease.
- Rainbow Burst Aura: Several balls of light appear around Neo Mebius and suddenly collapse into him, covering him in a Flash-Travel type ball of energy. This lets him almost rival Ultraman Mebius Infinity's speed, but still ends up being much much slower. In this mode, he is able to absolutely dominate enemies that are capable of lightspeed combined with slowing down time by 99.98%. Although it is unknown why Mebius doesn't use this technique in the majority of his appearances, it is theorized this is to make sure he does not overextend his powers. Not even King can keep up with this abilities' speed, Hyper Zetton's teleporting looking like mere child's play.
- Ultimate Arch Mebius: By utilizing both the Mebium Aegis and Arch Aegis, the Arch Aegis wings flips downward, mirroring the Aegis at the top into a H. Rainbow strands of energy comes out of the ends of the Aegis and into the hands of Mebius while he moves his hands slowly and with tranquility, then putting his palms together infront of his forehead and firing a gigantic rainbow beam of energy. Multiple times more powerful than the Mebium Phoenix.
Mebius' most absolute form, exceeding Infinite Phoenix. (Never used in series or specials) This form is never achieved by Mebius, although theorized he is able to by Ultraman King, Noah and even Alien Empera by tapping into Mebius' higher chance of evolution. This is theorized to be the Highest evolution that an Ultra can take, exceeding True Super Ultras and Legendary Ultras alike. This form is true fusion with Baraghi.
- Height: 65~Infinity
- Weight: 38,000 t
- Flight Speed: Infinite
- Jump Height: Infinite
- Brawns: Infinite
- Divine Shoot: A Divine version of the Mebium Shoot, Its abilities are unknown.
- Divinity Aura: A prismatic Aura around Mebius, although exceeds Infinity. It is able to warp matter and reality just by being in presence of anything.
Mebius Goddess mode (Or Core Goddess) is arguably Mebius' strongest mode, with only either Infinite Phoenix having any chance and Divinity the only theoretical form being superior. Mebius gains this mode in the near end of his adventures. This mode is achieved when Mebius connects directly into the Core of Baraghi, directly connected to the Will of Baraghi.
- Height: 60~Infinity
- Weight: Undetermined
- Flight Speed: Undetermined
- Jump Height: Undetermined
- Brawns Undetermined (Theorized in the duooctogintillions)
- Divine Shot (Name Unknown): A Mebium Shot combined with near infinite amounts of power, the amount of power this move entails is unknown but is shown to destroy Vacuumons in a record time in under a picosecond.
- Divine Shockwave: A white version of Alien Empera's Red Shockwave, this can toss around an entire Armies and even Alien Empera himself around like ragdolls. Galaxy Clusters are moved around like playthings and the very fabrics of space-time shakes upon a small use.
- Divine Powers: Due to being directly connected to an All-Powerful energy, Core Goddess mode is far superior to that of anything in the Ultra World's records. Theoretically, Even Mebius' Aegis, Phoenix Brave, Infinity and Infinite Phoenix would have absolutely no chance to win. Although despite all this power, this form is said to not even be an entire percent of the Will of Baraghi's power.
- Psychokinetic Powers: Due to having the mental prowess of a God, this mode is able to rip objects apart on the level of Quarks; Even smaller. However these smaller substances has yet to be named by science.
- Reality Warping: This theoretically omnipotent form is able to grant a high degree of reality warping, although to what extent is unknown. He easily fixed a macroverse and its timelines with this ability.
Special Techniques No Special Techniques was ever recorded.
This is Mebius' base mode after all his adventures and sacrificing his direct link and therefore Goddess form, changing into this form Semi-Permanently. New Description
- Height: 50~Infinity
- Weight: 60,000 t
- Flight Speed: Mach 50, Mach 125 (Max Exertion)
- Jump Height: 6,500m
- Brawns 950,000 t
- Ascension Shoot: A powerful Mebium Shoot, It is one of the most powerful beams in recorded Ultra history. It exceeds the strength of the Zero Twin Shot, being capable of destroying the likes of Giganto Hyper Zetton in a single shot.
- Photon Hurricane: Ascended Mebius' most commonly used attack, Mebius develops Phot at his fist and punches it forward, shooting a red and blue beam of energy. Despite being one of his more weaker attacks, it is able to destroy even the likes of EX Gomora and King Joe with ease.
- Ancient Photon: By charging his entire chest with Photon energy, Mebius will develop a dragon-head on his chest and once full of energy, it is fired like the Zero Twin Shot. It is one of the most powerful beams ever, completely dominating Zoffy's M87 Ray and Zero Twin Shot. The beam is fired out of the dragon head.
- Super Body: Ascended Mebius is a super Ultra. This form's durability and strength exceeds the likes of Aegis Mebius as he's now a Natural Baraghi User now. This form's power output potential exceeds that of Phoenix Brave. While a strong enough blow can knock Mebius back into his base mode, nothing is stopping him from entering this form again (Unless his base mode is too tired or weak as of present).
- Aura of Ascension: A simple aura that increases all his stats. His speed is capable of literally making circles around Zero's Miracle Mode and Herculean strength that lets him fight multiple Giganto Hyper Zett in a physical brawl with ease.
Alternatively named the Martial Arts Master Mebius and Mana Master, Mebius while in this form is in total sync with Chi/Mana. It is one of the few natural forms that don't have any relation to Baraghi and still manages to rank among the strongest. This form is equivalent to a Human achieving complete "Inner-Peace". Mebius while in this form is surrounded by a golden outline. This form is a Super Ultra. This form is only used in his 4th movie (That features him) and is confirmed to be one of his final forms in the sequel Ultra Series.
- Height: 55m
- Weight: 40,000 t
- Flight Speed: Entirely Random
- Jump Height: 150,000m
- Brawns 1,200,0000 t
- Mebium Shockwave: One of this form's only ranged attack, it deconstructs objects at the molecular level in one small energy ball. This can be easily repeated, so much so that It'd be like his Mebium Darts.
- Energy Nullification: This form can encase the palm of Mebius in a Rainbow energy. This Energy is capable of nullifying nigh all energy based attacks, including but not limited to, Plasma, Electricity, Fire, Wind (It counts), Other Ki attacks, Specium Rays, and even Dark Matter. However, there are limits, such as being unable to block Baraghi since Baraghi is higher than Chi/Mana in the "Galactic Hierarchy"
- Chi Dragon: By drawing a dragon in the sky and then letting it fly around, then putting both his wrists together and pushing forward, sending the dragon through him and into the enemy. At first the Enemy would think Mebius had accidentally gave them energy, but soon after the dragon exists on the other end of its entry and slowly constrict enemy, before chomping into the top half of the enemy and then collapsing into a miniature singularity and destroying itself.
- Embodiment of Chi: As an embodiment of Chi in this form and having complete inner peace, this form is more calm and collected. This form is also one of the few forms to ever exist without the use of Baraghi yet still rival Baraghi forms. This form has lesser durability when compared to the Aegis form, but still vastly exceeds Burning Brave. This form vastly surpasses the Aegis in Speed and Strength. This form gives his body several scriptures and writings in several billions of languages. This is possibly the hardest Hitting Ultra in the Magniverse, with no known creature ever (Including Legendary Ultras) to ever surpass. Although Infinity and Infinite Phoenix are excluded due to their immense powers. Although this form is ONLY the Embodiment of Chi, and not an "Avatar" like he is with Baraghi, Meaning he is not unfairly favoured or anything shall another being that matches this (As unlikely as that is) form in scalings of power.
- Martial Arts Mastery: This form as all the Wisdom from every martial artist to exist, making this form the greatist martial Artist to ever exist in that Magniverse. This form's mastery is so great that it is able to mix all ever possible martial arts into an extremely deadly form. This form was so great and mighty in Martial Arts, all the greatest Martial Artists including the Ultra Brothers (And Zero) in the Showa Universe (with exceptions such as Legendary Ultras since they couldn't really force them to fight) ganging up on mebius was unable to hit him even once. Zero in his Shining form was able to be knocked out without too much effort, with Mebius only using 50% of his Power (In actuality, he was using 10%, but didn't tell Zero).
- Chi Overbust: By Charging his body with Chi/Mana to its maximum, he can increase his speed and strength many times over, However Defense still only gains a minor boost. This allows the Strong Paw to disintegrate entire planets, and the Legendary Fang kick to destroy Super Planets. The Legendary Paw of Fangs with this boost is able to destroy even White Dwarves with little difficulty (Should give you the scope of its boost).
- Strong Paw: Encasing his fists in elegant energy, this immensely increases his strength further. Each strike sends golden shockwaves outwards. The strikes were so intense that Father of Ultra commented would've completely put him out of commission in a single strike.
- Legendary Fang: The Kick version of Strong Paw, it has the same principles as Strong Paw. The one time it was used, it was able to completely disintegrate rocks and asteroids the size (and density) of planet Earth until the Field of Rocks were completely empty.
- Legendary Paw of Fangs: An redundant name, This allows Mebius to charge both his fists with power and strike both right into the center of the opponent. The base strength alone already destroys solar systems.
- Sharp Sting: Named after, well a sting, This attack encases Mebius' hand in blue energy, or more often the middle and pointer finger. Using the wisdom of Martial Arts, he'd instinctively know the nerve points of an enemy. If the sting misses a nerve point, the energy alone is able to temporarily stun/paralyze an enemy. This skill can very easily alone paralyze an enemy, shown when Mebius displayed this skill for the first time against Zero with a simple blue chop to the neck, knocking him out of Shining as well as making him unconscious.
- Hyper Sting: A Nerve attack from the legs, The legs are encased in a blue energy that ends in a point. The legs move so quickly that the impact alone would cripple most enemies, so solemnly used. This move usually puts the average Space Ranger out of commission for an entire year before their nerves finally settle back down, and if done overboard can kill said Ranger easily.
- Element Staff: A Sacred Elemental Staff that has a Yin/Yang Symbol floating at the end of the staff, It is summoned like the Aegis weapons. This allows control over the elements and is commonly used by his Old Master Martial Artist Disguise as a walking stick (Despite being able to go into his Hibino Mirai Persona any time). The Staff itself is comparable to the Aegis Trident, Capable of clashing with Super Ultras and not even having a scratch. This staff is used to great extents by Neo Mebius, being able to defeat a group of prodigies with it with one hand while his other hand simply made tea and drank it.
- Force Blast: A Simple energy ball made out of Chi from the Staff. Capable of sending Ultras Flying, but not really lethal.
- Photon Burst: The Staff can Harness Phot into a beam of energy. Red Phot collect at the Yin/Yang symbol and is fired from it. Looks and is slightly stronger than Ultraman Gaia's Photon Edge. Commonly used to dispose of Hostile Kaiju that cannot be calmed and is this Staff's most common attack.
- Burst Hurricane: This Staff is able to summon a Hurricane from the staff by using the element of wind. This is superior to the Ultra Hurricane. The Sheer Force and momentum of the attack is able to rip apart Kaiju alone, but if they're durable enough, they'll be sent miles upon miles to wherever Mebius aims it to. Usually used as a Downgraded version that only sends the enemy flying.
Forms that can only be achieved by other means than Mebius himself
Mebius' combination technique with Ultraman Hikari, this form evokes the Flames of Ultra within Mebius; reaching an entirely new level of power. Mebius and Hikari are of Super Status during the transformation. This is his third most powerful form. It is also considered as Mebius' true final form in the series. Also due to the nature of Neo, The fusion Ultra is now immune to any sort of manipulation of the workings of such Fusion. It is ultimately stronger than Aegis Mebius.
- Height: 52m
- Weight: 36,500 t
- Flight Speed: Mach 1000 (Incomplete), Light-Speed (Complete Sync)
- Jump Height: 350,000m
- Brawns: 1,200,000 t (Incomplete), 325,000,000 t (Complete Sync)
- Sync Rates (average): 70%
- Mebium-Knight Shot: While in Phoenix Brave Mode Mebius can preform a stronger version of the Mebium Shot that also has energy of Ultraman Hikari's Knight Shot. This is the original signature attack of this form, can easily decimate a sector of a Galaxy.
- Mebium-Knight Shoot: The Neo-Infused attack of the Mebium-Knight Shot, done in the same manner as the shot version. only difference is, in cosmetics the ray will have red and blue electric arcs flowing through it signifying the power increase. Able to rival Ultraman Legend's Spark Legend when in boosted (L) form, although condensed into a ray signifying its properties of instant-destruction while enhanced. This makes the beam even more powerful than any Molecular destruction attacks.
- Mebium Phoenix: Mebius's final attack in Phoenix Brave form, done in the same manner as before. It's power completely unleashes the Ultra's potential, overpowering Ultraman Legend's Spark Legend with absolute ease. This is near Undodgeable and unblockable.
- Immortal Phoenix: An Upgrade of the Mebium Phoenix, It is a giant Phoenix from his entire body in a giant stream. It is extremely powerful, completely overpowering the Ultimate Rezolium and puncturing the very fabric of reality.
- Super Body: Mebius' body is utilizing the ultimate potential of Ultra, lifting over 325,000,000 t, along with being able to shrug off the heat of the sun's core multiple times over easily. Mebius' power is so great, A single punch is able to break 100,000 Zetton shutters with seemingly no effort. Although without a complete merge (Hikari and Mebius) that is 100% in sync, these abilities are never fully shown, averaging to only be about a little higher than other super Ultras in stats.
- Super Speed: This form possesses natural Super Speed, faster than that of Saga and Hyper Zetton to the point that the latter is unable to even react. This allows him to land several hundred attacks on an opponent before they could even raise their arms to defend.
- Beam Reversal: Mebius can reverse any energy-based attacks back at the attacker upon contact with his body. The level of attack does not matter, as the attack is redirected and does not actually make contact with the energy. Used against Alien Empera's planet-destroyer. Even a Mebium Phoenix can be reflected using this technique. (Form exclusive). The only catch is that Mebius must be prepared/Anticipating the attack.
- Phoenix Aura: Mebius can activate a blue and red aura around him, allowing him to exceed the speed of light with insane ease and nullify Minus energy/Dark-natured energies alike. His physical prowess is able to atomize millions of "Super" planets. He is also temporarily invulnerable.
- Immortal Aura: By concentrating and not holding back, this form is able to bring fourth the true power of this fusion. This allows speed slower, but still comparable, to the Rainbow Burst Aura's speed. However, the physical prowess of this form is multiplied many fold, being capable of the atomization of many Nebulas with a mere swing. Never actually used to full effect due to being a hero and not wanting the destruction of billions of lives. Only used once, nullifying a solar system destroying attack with equal force. This form's Aura is gigantic, covering an area that could fit 3 Phoenix Brave Mebius'.
- Mebium Twin Swords: Mebius is able to create twin blades from both the Mebium Brace and Knight Brace, Both at their peak powers. Both blades are indestructible and retains their respective abilities along with the Brave abilities. The power of the blades are said to be able to slash White dwarves apart with ease, although never tested.
- Phoenix Dynamite: If Mebius ever finds himself in a situation where all of his other abilities don't work, Mebius can defeat everything in one swell swoop. Done in the same manner as the other dynamites, It can incinerate a whole universe; timeline and all (Not shown in show)
- Phoenix Drive: Mebius Phoenix Brave can teleport quickly in a similar manner to Ultraman Saga, Although the colours are Gold, Blue and red. Mebius is intangible while teleporting unless fighting another teleporting being.
- Giga Phoenix Drive: An Upgraded teleport, This fusion is able to instantaneously teleport anywhere. Only able to do this every 5 seconds.
- Ultra Psychokinesis: Never used, It is theorized Phoenix Brave Mebius is able to control the alignment of planets and other interstellar entities. If the fusion Ultra Desires, they are able to rip the sun and the entire solar system out of orbit. It can be said the Ultra Psychokinesis of this fusion can rival the Celestial Control of the Aegis.
Mebius' second most powerful form, being a merger of All the ultra brothers (9 Ultras), the abilities and powers of this form surpasses anything in the past. (This form is never shown or used in the series). It said to be able to match gods when at maximum synchronization. Mebius Infinity is a figure of legends, The "God" of the civilians in the new world. At full power, this form is described to able to claim Divinity with good reason, being able to completely dominate the likes of Belial with no difficulty.
- Height: 55m~Infinity
- Weight: 36,500 t
- Flight Speed: Mach 2500 (Incomplete Sync), Unknown (Complete)
- Jump Height: 10,000,000m
- Brawns: 500,000,000 t, Unknown (Complete)
- Sync Rates (average): 45%
- Savings Circle: A type of travel sphere of nigh-indestructible energy, it can be used as a storage device for smaller beings or serve as a transport from danger.
- Infinite Edge: An energy blast attack fired from the hands. It is just a standard mebium slash but empowered by Mebius' new power. This easily rivals the force of the Mebium-Knight Shot at full power condensed into a bladed projectile.
- Cosmos Miracle Strike: Using the empowered Mebium Brace Mebius covers himself in a prismatic aura. Mebius can charge at the enemy and punch them with a force of a hypernova condensed into a fist.
- Cosmos Miracle Attack: The attack that killed U-Killersaurus Neo in one hit, Mebius enters the enemy and comes out at the other side, the victim "rusting" due to being ruptured from the Inside-out.
- Cosmos Miracle Shot: An enhanced version of the Mebium Shot, It is said to be able to exceed the Spark Legend and incinerate entire tens of galaxies. It is Prismatic in colour due to breaking the light spectrum.
- Cosmos Miracle Shoot: a even more powerful version of the normal signature, It is said to be able to destroy universes easily! (Never Used)
- Absolute Defense Arc: Used in the same manner as the Mebium version, it is indestructible and prismatic in colour.
- Dark Matter Pulse: By converting the matter around Mebius' hands, It can transform into dark matter and launch it at the enemy and create a black hole.
- Super Power: Infinite Mebius is said to be the most powerful Ultra to ever set foot on Earth, including the likes of Father of Ultra, Ultraman King, Ultraman Legend, and Ultraman Saga. However this is overtaken by its successor, Infinite Phoenix.
- Infinite Body: Mebius' new imbued power is able to grant Mebius a nigh-unstoppable body. It is durable enough to take on Arch Belial's Deathcium Ray with no protection; to the degree that it is able to literally walk through it casually. This form is also immune to almost anything, or else having a high resistance to things it is not immune to (I.E. Immunity to time stops, reality breaks, poisons, etc.)
- Infinite Aura: by activating Mebius' new brace, Mebius is automatically covered in a prismatc aura, it acts as a shield, able to survive an entire hypernova, and increasing general stats. It also lets him able to survive 3 simultaneous Spark Legends. He is also able to travel a minimum of 1000x the speed of light, anything higher went unrecorded as anything that tried to record it has exploded. The acceleration speed of this technique is unknown, as it's so fast that any object that tries to record or view its speed would explode. The physical prowess of Infinity Mebius is so immense, it's off any known scale. It is way beyond atomizing planets and into the realm of Galaxy Superclusters and probably more.
- Infinite Distortion Aura: A skill so dangerous, it's never used EVER except for the most dire of situations. Like the other Immortal Phoenix Aura, this multiplies the already powerful aura many fold. However, this aura is so powerful, that just the mere presence of it distorts space and time. There is no speed able to be recorded, but it's theorizes that Light Speed would look like a dust particle stuck in middle of the air, only moving a micrometer every thousands of years. The physicals are off literally any charts, far beyond Multiversal. However, as this is immensely powerful, it's never used because of its sheer side effects. This is said to be a taste of what Infinite Phoenix offers.
- Gem of Absolute Infinity: the source of Mebius' new power, the dark-coloured gem on top of his head is his absolute power source. It gives Mebius a Omniscience, giving information and processing said information from across the multiverse at a fast rate. It can take mere seconds to scan the multiverse and learn everything there is to know about his opponents, or workings of this he didn't know before.
- Absolute Eyes: Mebius is able to instantly see through disguises, see across universes, and have near-omnipresence, It has no clear reaction speed.
- Infinity Blade: An empowered Mebium blade, It is indestructible and is able to easily slice a Macro Galaxy, it can also send the excess energy as a prismatic energy wave attack. Slicing downward with charged energy is able to easily rip the fabric of reality and space-time.
- Infinity Drive: Done in the same manner as Phoenix brave, This can be done at a faster rate, 10 teleports in only every 0.5 seconds. The colour trails are now prismatic in colour.
- Giga Infinity Drive: An upgraded Infinity Drive, This version is instantaneous. This fusion is able to teleport instantaneously every 0.9 seconds.
This is Mebius' Ultimate form, it is his most powerful form and derives all of its power from the power of Ultra and power of Neo to its absolute limits and past them. (Never shown in the series). This is also the most unknown transformation. It requires all the ultra-brothers and hikari and Mebius. Even King is afraid of this mode, as it is the strongest ever recorded Ultra in Ultra History.
- Height: 60~Infinity
- Weight: 50,000 t
- Flight Speed: Undetermined
- Jump Height: Undetermined
- Brawns Undetermined
- Infinite Phoenix Shoot: The signature attack of this form, it is able to easily rip holes in reality and destroy entire multiverses. Mebius while in normal Infinity mode with his omniscience estimates that destroying entire Multiverses is underestimating it at best, and the full power can never be truly realized by mortal minds. (never Used)
- Super Power: This form is stated to be the most powerful Ultra to ever exist in the Universe and beyond. The truth to this statement is undetermined. The power is apparently too strong for any one planet to bear and will change colour spectrums and the environment and possibly the orbits of the galaxy just by transforming recklessly.
- Dimensional Body: Mebius' body is able to survive anything, impossible to be damaged by any normal means. Whilst in the fusion, they are also Invulnerable.
- Spark Prism: There are two spark prisms. The Mebium and Hikari brace are replaced by this and is the "regulator" to the Ultra's power.
- Reality Distortion Aura: this form has permanent Aura, an aura that is what the Infinite Distortion Aura alludes to. This aura distorts reality so much that as much as a glare could cause an object to implode into a white dwarf, or expand to create a new Big Bang. This aura's so powerful it's literally un-quantifiable.
Forms only shown in specials and never actually appeared in the series proper. (Also a place where I dump random ideas :P). Forms that fit into other categories comes first.
In the Ultraman Neo Mebius, Ultimate Battlenizer! Special, Mebius wields the Ultra-Battlenizer in order to destroy the Ultimate Battlenizer to save the Land of Light and potentially the Galaxy from the new menace!
- Height: 49m
- Weight: 38,500 t
- Flight Speed: Mach 20
- Jump Height: 1,000m
- Brawns: 400,000 t
- Nizer Shot: an enhanced Mebium Shoot, the beam is blue in color. It is able to completely knock-out Ultraman Zero Ultimate Aegis mode when at maximum power. Not suited for quick-use as it has a charge-up time of 5 seconds. One of Mebius' single strongest beams.
- BattleBorne Shield: An energy shield generated from the Ultra Battlenizer, it absorbs any energy attack and builds it up endlessly until the user fires it back with the full force. Physical force on the shield is useless as the Shield will always replenish, making shattering it impossible ,Emitted from the battlenizer. Absorbed the assault of Belial's beam attack and fired back, causing severe damage.
- Mebius Geno Thunder: An extremely powerful lightning bolt. Done the same as Belial, it surpasses even Tyrant's flames.
- Ultra-Battlenizer: A hidden battlenizer that only King ever knew existed, it surpasses the Giga-Battlenizer and is the only other battlenizer to be able to rival the Ultimate Battlenizer. It visually looks the same as the Giga Battlenizer. It is able to summon 10 Million Monsters from across the entire universe' lifespan, and some monsters from other verses as well. Its origins actually extends from ancient Reionic Ultras.
- Type B: The Defense mode, it emits the BattleBorne Shield.
- Type C: The attack mode, the bottom piece of the Battlenizer will disappear and in a transformers-esc transformation, it will appear at the top and form a lance. Surpasses the Shephardon Saber in power.
- Nizer Armament: Mebius gains a sort of Red-Black armor, surpassing even the Hero's Armor in durability.
- Energy Restoration: visually the same as Hikari's, this Technique was used to heal and free every Ultra from the Ultimate Battlenizer's grip.
Further Information TBA (Placement of Typhoon mode has yet to be decided if it appears in the series or not). By Clee28
- Height: 52m
- Weight: 36,000 t
- Flight Speed:
- Jump Height:
- Gravity Typhoon: A typhoon that has a gravitational force stronger than a black hole's.
- Typhoon Blast: Mebius generates blast that will blast the enemy to somewhere in the universe.
- Typhoon Shield: A shield made of wind that will make enemies' attacks returns it back to them.
- Typhoon Hell: Mebius uses this move when he is unconscious or when he is about to die, he unleashes a series of winds so strong that it will literally carve a visible dent on the Earth from space, from city-busting to planet-busting. It's like he's in an orb of wind(visible) that gradually expends until he runs out of energy or when he regains it or when he gets conscious again.
Glitter Mebius (グリッターメビウス Gurittā Mebiusu?) is technically the same Glitter form from the movie. Mebius would've reached this form instead if Mebius never used up all the Glitter energy to gain a Mebius Aegis for himself and use a more efficient form (Aegis Mebius). Unlike most other Glitter modes, Mebius gains his most often from the Will of the Nexus of Souls instead of the Hope of humanity or other Ultras.
- Height: 49m
- Weight: 35,000 t
- Flight Speed: Mach 45
- Jump Height: 150,000m
- Brawns: 650,000 t
- Glitter Mebium Shoot: A Glitter version of the Mebium Shoot, it is extremely powerful, Being able to overpower even Bemstar's absorption organ and fatally harm Gatanoza.
- Glitter Bomber: The exact same as Tiga, it is extremely powerful, being the same attack that sent Gatanoza flying and severely wound the latter.
- Glitter Vanisher: The same as Tiga's, it is extremely powerful, being able to fatally wound even Gatanoza and send Gatanoza flying even further than the Bomber variant.
- Starlight Barrier: An extremely powerful Glitter Barrier, it is extremely durable, being able to block and even reflect the combined blasts of the 8 Ultra-Brothers in full power.
- Specium Glitter: Utilizing Glitter mode's maximum power, this beam of energy from Mebius' color timer is extremely powerful to the point that even the weakest Ultras could feel its power from another universe. The use of this attack will revert Mebius to his base mode. Upon its use, all Vacuumons went as far away from Mebius as possible.
- Glitter Hope: A quality of a glitter mode being blessed by the Nexus of Souls, this mode is immune to Minus energy and ANY sort of Mental probing, seen when Ultraman King tried to attack Mebius' mind in order to test this new mode, only to be rejected and unable to even read a single one of Mebius' thoughts.
- Glitter Glitter: The glitter of Glitter form makes Mebius invincible to any type of damage or manipulations. permanently on when Mebius is in Glitter form.
- Glitter Zone: A golden-energy field generated from Mebius' color timer, It is able to Semi-Permanently seal any rifts or portals. It is also able to seal extremely powerful beings away, as even a Mind-Controlled Ultra-Father was unable to resist the seal until Mebius lifted it.
A form Mebius dons in Ultraman Neo Mebius, Digital Dimensions Special, This form is purely digital and encompasses All of the Holy class Legendary World Items in the digital world. Mebius gains armor that highly resembles Hyper Zetton's caste, except most of the black is covered with a bright white.
- Height: 60m
- Weight: 45,000 t
- Flight Speed: Mach 35
- Jump Height: 100,000m
- Holy Bolt: A bright-orange version of Hyper Zetton's fireballs, the fireball is charged with the Hyper Zetton Scissors. Able to shatter a "Indestructible" shield.
- Hyper Aura: Mebius can generate white flames from his body, able to exceed the heat of Lightning many fold.
- Hyper Release: A special attack that can free any infected AIs or remove viruses from a computer.
- Hyper Caste: The form all the Holy item takes, It is looks like the armor of Hyper Zetton. This is the 9th form the Holy Items took as each time a user passes, it changes. This armor is extremely durable, even surpassing the real Hyper Zetton if translated into the real world.
- Hyper Zetton, Scissors: The scissors of Hyper Zetton, these rests on top of Mebius' arm. It is the key to most energy attacks.
- Hyper Zetton, Wings: The wings of Hyper Zetton, This allows Mebius to exceed the original in speed, being 2 machs higher.
- Hyper Mebius Teleport: A white-teleport version of Hyper Zetton's one.
- Hyper Mebius Absorb: A white version of Hyper Zetton's Absorption .
- Hyper Connection: Whilst wearing this digitally, Mebius was able to take control of a Hyper Zetton with little difficulty, even when the Genius Alien Bat was trying to overthrow Mebius. Whilst doing that, Mebius was also able to simultaneously control 100,000 Imperializers wirelessly with ease, giving Mebius a sort of "Digital Omnipotence".
- Height: 49m
- Weight: 35,000 t (50,000 t with the Final meteor)
- Flight Speed: Mach 99.99
- Jump Height: Immeasurable
- Brawns: 100,000 t
- Amplified Mebium Shoot: An amplified version of the Mebium shoot, it is worth 6x what it's used to be.
- METEOR Burst: The reflector wings that spins on the Final METEOR detaches and spins infront of Mebius at high speeds, Where Mebius punches both his fists into the field generated in the middle, Firing a Plasma-High Pressure beam of Green Energy. Able to burst a hole in Beryudora with ease.
- Asteroid METEOR Burst: By doing the first part above, the reflector wings will spin at extremely high speeds infront of Mebius. Instead of punching the energy field, Mebius in Asteroid mode will do fire the EX Blaster into the field, charging it with extreme Specium Energy, and fire a Neon-Green laser capable of splitting the Pacific Ocean and overpower the disaster Burst of Giga Khimaira, then destroy U-Killersaurus Neo in one giant beam.
Jokes. Not much else to mention. (If we include these forms I think I'm now the most OP Ultra in the entire wiki. ^.^)
- Height: 543534583453845834534m
- Weight: 1 gram
- SUPER OMEGA DEATH BLAST OF SWAG - destroys the universe
- ULTRA DEATH BLAST OF DOOM - oblierates everything in sight
- height: 54376543673567465375676575684678547684765487968m
- weight: 1000 grams
- OMEGA SWAG BEAM OF KAIJUNESS- destroys wikia
- SWAG LAZER- destroys one article
- Height: Cheezburgerz
- Weight: Pepe
- IMAFIRINMAHLAZOR: An incredibly huge beam that can destroy the universe.
- TROLOLOLOLOL RAZOR: RAZORBLADEZ
- MLGVAPELORDCORE: SMOKES
By Sentinel 72
TBA for total Meta levels of awesome.
- Ultraman Neo Mebius is a Speed~Type fighter and a Wizard.
- It is a plothole why Mebius doesn't just spam his Aura which makes him Invulnerable.
- In a magazine, Neo Mebius is supposedly immune to Spark Doll transformation because of his connection to Baraghi.
- In the same magazine as above, when asked about the fighting abilities in scaling, the creators of Neo Mebius states that Mebius' strong suit isn't his strength. It's his speed, and that he can fight Ultraman Leo and Zero at once in their base forms and have it be a tie. Or in power Scaling (Base Forms) Ultraman Leo would be a 6, Zero would be a 6.5, Mebius is a 7. Although this is now outdated and is unknown where Mebius stands, but is suspected to be leagues above the others now.
- In a interview, the creators of Neo Mebius says that Mebius in his adolescence was weaker than some of the weakest Seijins and Kaiju, barely able to pass the normal academy for a long while.
- It is a trend in the series that Mebius somehow makes a dramatic entrance when the plot calls for it. This was a deliberate joke chosen by the author of Neo Mebius (Moi~)
- Mebius holds back quite a bit, and as you will see later, when Mebius is extremely angered or has Bloodlust (As rare as that is), he is crazy strong with the ability and might to beat a King Joe Black to a pulp in his base form.