Shining Shining Zero was an especially overpowered version of Ultraman Zero, who gained this form after his home universe was destroyed by a great evil. Zero survived this and absorbed the energies of every of Ultra in that universe, transforming him into an even more powerful version of his Shining Form. Zero killed the being that destroyed his universe and then went around other universes destroying evil and accidentally causing much damage in the process, which he was able to repair due to his new abilities while somehow becoming even more ridiculously overpowered than before.
Ultraman Two Edit
Shining Shining Zero randomly appeared in Ultraman Two to thwart Big Bad after he possessed Two.
Shining Shining Zero appears in Ultra Hero Taisen and is seen the beginning of the Taisen, in which he and several other overpowered characters involved in the Taisen battle one another to the death and end up killing one another. Shining Shining Zero was revived by Ultraman King at the end of the Taisen.
Exterminus's Assault Edit
Shining Shining Zero later helped beat Ultraman Exterminus at some point.
Shining Shining Zero and Ultraman Neo Xenon The Movie! OP Ultras Unite! Edit
Note: This section is directly copied from Shining Neo Saga's history section, so it may be tedious to read if you have already seen Shining Neo Saga
So in this movie thing that will probably never have a page, Shining Shining Zero and Neo Xenon had become allies and went about protecting the multiverse from threats. However after Shining Shining Zero faced his evil clone Anathema Zero, the two realized that a new threat may be arising, and the return of Shiny Lord, the most detestable and hated being in the universe, was imminent. As such, the two went to the location of a large mass of Anathema, where they presumed Shiny Lord was hiding out. It turned out that indeed he was, and that he had planned for the two to arrive. After Shining Shining Zero questioned Shiny Lord on planning to have to bring two of the most powerful Ultras in the multiverse to his location, Shiny had Anathema Zero, who had been repaired after being
absolutely destroyed defeated by Shining Shining Zero. He commanded his robot to absorb all of the Anathema in the area, and sent it to attack the two Ultras. Neo Xenon, owing SSZ a favor after he took care of SUPER HYPER MEGA OMEGA ULTRA ULTIMATE GODZILLA whilst Neo Xenon was on vacation, simply killed Anathema Zero in a quick fight. Shiny Lord threw a tantrum, before realizing he still had one thing up his sleeve, an incredibly powerful Kaiju, created from the DNA of every overpowered Jugrus Jaggler fusion into one, known only as Overpoweredmons. Shiny Lord was about to tell this monstrosity to attack the two overpowered Ultras, but SSZ and Neo Xenon were tired of his crap and simply destroyed him with their pinkies. This caused Overpoweredmons to go into a rage and attack everything in sight, destroying reality itself as it continued. Shining Shining Zero and Neo Xenon attempted to fight off Overpoweredmons, and although they fared well at first, surprisingly, not even they could defeat the stupidly powerful plot device Kaiju. With no other options, the two OP Ultras decided to combine their powers into one, fusing and creating even more OP Shining Neo Saga! Ultraman Shining Neo Saga battled Overpoweredmons, and easily defeated him, saving the multiverse from it's destructive rampage. Afterwords, the two Ultras seperated, bidding eachother farewell, before going off into the multiverse to continue their very one-sided battle against the forces of evil.
Ultras' Bizarre Adventure Roleplay Edit
Shining Shining Zero appeared in this roleplay after being summed by Legacy speed dialing him. Afterwords he made frequent appearances in the roleplay. Sometimes he would easily win battles for the heroes, commenting on how he had gotten better at not destroying any multiverses when he used his attacks. Sometimes however he would be easily distracting or nonchalant about everything, likely due to none of the enemies faced in the roleplay being a challenge for him, playing on his phone or at one point even falling asleep. However SSZ did help the heroes out of a few close calls during the roleplay's events. Also at one point SSZ referenced a poker game he was playing with Neo Xenon and the Titan Princes. How and why such poker games occur is unknown.
Shining Shining Zero has much the same personality as the normal Ultraman Zero, although now he as an actual reason to be cocky. He takes his duties to protect the multiverse seriously however, and will battle any and all threats to it. Despite his almost godly nature, Zero still values life, often using his reality warping powers to reverse the collateral damage caused by his battles. However when the enemy at hand is not really worth his time such as in Ultras Bizarre Adventure, he will become easily distractible or only help in battle if he feels it is necessary.
- Shinium Ray. A powerful beam of energy that is powerful enough to wipeout the likes of Arch Belial, Magata no Orochi, Zogu, Desastro, Zaigorg, Godzilla in all incarnations, all the Neo Ultras, Hyper Muteki Ex-aid, Hyper Kabuto, Dark Lugiel, Dark Zagi, Alien Empera, Hyper Zetton, and Gathanothor in one blow, and still destroy three multiverses.
- Shining Shining Punch. kills Beryudora in one punch.
- shiny Zero kick. flaming kick that kills every single Kaiju in the Magnaverse
- Popularitium Ray. A beam made of Zero's sheer popularity that allows him to win pretty much any battle
- Shiny Zero twin sluggers. Sluggers that can cut through infinity
- can grow to any size he wants
- Shining Shining Zero has no time limit. EVER
- Shining Shining Zero can not be nerfed or have his abilities restricted in any universe. Ever.
- Wiki-Exterminatium Beam. A beam that can destroy everything on this wiki.
- Wiki-Exterminatium Beam. A beam that destroys Wikia itself.
- Shining Shining Aura. A glowing like coming off of Shining Shining Zero's body that can blind any being in a 100000000000000000 mile radius. He can control this ability however.
- Overpowerdium Hax Beam. Kills Ultraman Neo Mebius, Ultraman OPius, Ultraman Card, Ultraman King, Ultraman Noa, and Ultraman Saga, or any being of similar power to these examples in one shot. Obviously he wouldn't kill the Ultras used as example because they're friends or something.
- Shining Shining Zero can travel 100000000000x faster than infinity
- Omnipotence. but only when he feels like most of the time he's not Omnipotent.
- Impervious to actually being used in stories because of how OP he is.
- Plot Armor. An indestructible field of energy around his body.
- Dues Ex Machina Powers. Shining Shining Zero can be wherever the plot demands him to be. This can also be counted as a form of Dimensional Travel
- Shining Zero Calibur. A sword like weapon gifted to Shining Shining Zero by Orb, which he often uses in battle. It can also fire a beam that is immensely powerful, but thankfully less destructive than the Shinium Ray.
- Reality Warping. Shining Shining Zero has some reality warping abilities. This includes:
- The ability to create random bars out of thin air to hang out with other OP Ultras in.
- Fixing multiverses destroyed by his insanely powerful attacks with a single thought, while also keeping whatever enemy he was fighting dead.
- Teleporting himself and others at will.
- Highly proficient telepathic and telekinetic abilities
- This is my first ultra on this wiki
- yay I have an OP Ultra now.
- Yes I know Zero was OP to begin with
- For whatever reason, Ultraman Legacy has Shining Shining Zero on speed dial. This is only seen in roleplays.
- Shining Shining Zero has
been ripped offhad the most forms or other characters based on him of any Parody Ultra to date. I am a bit proud of this.