|Affiliation||Kit (Friend, Boss)|
Omniversal Salt Co.
He's an anthropomorphic bat, in the Freedom Planet style (like Maria Notte), but with separate arms and wings like a Sonic-style bat. He has ash-brown fur, dark brown hair and hazel eyes. His outfits vary, although he usually wears a T-shirt, long pants, and loafer shoes. He carries a black and gold Riser, and his pockets are constantly full of Kaiju Capsules.
If need be, he can also disguise himself as a human to fit in.
Where Rhyzar came from and how he got his Riser is unknown. Kit met him after both Kit's salt and Rhyzar's capsules were stolen by some bad guy, and they teamed up to get it back. Since then, Rhyzar has been Kit's sidekick, and also got a job at the Omniversal Salt Company.
Random RPs Edit
Rhzyar has appeared in several non-canon RPs. He even has a few non-canon RP-exclusive forms.
Ultras' Bizarre Adventure: Ultra Fight Stageshow Edit
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Flight: Being a bat, Rhyzar can use his powerful wings to fly.
- Echolocation: Another of his natural abilities as a bat, Rhyzar can echolocate.
- Sonic Scream: If needed, Rhyzar can scream loud enough to send human-sized enemies flying.
- Black Riser: A customized Riser, which Rhyzar uses to access his Fusion Kaiju forms. It also has several other abilities.
- Riser Punch: If need be, Rhyzar can use his riser as a knuckle weapon.
- Loading Gun: Instead of a Loading Knuckle, Rhyzar uses this device, which resembles the Loading Knuckle with a gun handle and trigger.
- Energy Bullet: The Loading Gun can fire powerful energy bullets.
- Kaiju Capsule Blast: By inserting one of his Kaiju Capsules into the Loading Gun, Rhyzar can use a special attack based on that kaiju.
- Eleking: A whip of lightning extends from the Loading Gun.
- Darklops Zero: The Loading Gun fires a slugger-like energy boomerang.
- Bemstar: A shield erected from the Loading Gun that can absorb projectiles fired at it.
- Zegan: Allows the Loading Gun to function similarly to a Portal Gun.
Fusion Kaiju Forms Edit
A fusion of Eleking and Perfect Gyabish. This is Rhyzar's favorite form to use, so he uses it as his default.
Thunder Gyabish's body resembles a normal Eleking, except that its head, shoulders and back are covered in blue fur. It has the face of Gyabish and Eleking's antennae. The tail is the same as an Eleking, and it has Gyabish's claws on its feet, but not its hands, which are the same as Eleking's.
- Antennae: Thunder Gyabish sports a pair of horn-like antennae. These function as its ears, and are the source of its electrical power. The downside is that if they are broken, Thunder Gyabish will lose its electric powers, and it will also cause great pain to Rhyzar's own ears.
- Fangs: Thunder Gyabish has sharp fangs that it can use to bite opponents.
- Foot Claws: Thunder Gyabish sports large claws on its feet, which can be used for kicking.
- Tail: Thunder Gyabish has a long and flexible tail. The tail can extend to allow it to be used as a whip or as a tentacle to constrict opponents.
- Electric Tail: Inherited from Eleking, Thunder Gyabish can conduct electricity into its tail. It can then release the electricity in one of multiple ways:
- Electric Surge: Thunder Gyabish can wrap its tail around opponents and send electricity into them. This can shock weaker monsters to death and injure or stun stronger monsters and aliens.
- Electric Whip: Thunder Gyabish can whip its opponents with its electrified tail. It can even slice through weaker monsters like a blade.
- Electric Tail Bolt: Thunder Gyabish can release the electricity in the form of a missile-strength electric bolt from the tip of its tail.
- Light Blade Shower: Combining the power of Eleking's Light Blades and Gyabish's Spark Shower, Thunder Gyabish can release many electric disc blasts from its mouth in rapid succession, capable of overwhelming the average kaiju. Each one of these blasts can create a missile-strength explosion or surge electricity through an opponent.
- Thunder Capture: Through the power of Gyabish's Capture Beam, Thunder Gyabish can absorb and redirect beams. The energies are first absorbed through its eyes, before redirecting the attack via its mouth.
- Adept Swimmer: Thunder Gyabish can survive underwater, and swim at high speeds.
- Size Change: As a last resort, Rhyzar can use the powers of the Armored Darkness and Chaos Darkness Kaiju Capsules to make Thunder Gyabish grow to gigantic proportions, dwarfing Ultras and other kaiju. This is similar to Eleking and Gyabish's own growth from their small forms into full-fledged kaiju. While this makes Thunder Gyabish much stronger, it physically and mentally exhausts Rhyzar, and using this for too long can kill him.
- Both start out as small, harmless creatures (Tadpole Eleking and Baby Gyabish), but grow quickly, becoming progressively larger and more dangerous until they turn into kaiju.
- Both are used as the main weapon of human-like aliens; Eleking is used by the Alien Pitt in nearly all of his appearances, while Alien Dais Nanzo uses Gyabish as his weapons in Ultraman Lightning.
- Both have small forms that are kept as the mascot of an attack team. Eleking is kept by GUYS as Lim Eleking, while a Baby Gyabish is the pet and mascot of CAKE.
- Several of Perfect Gyabish's powers were based on Eleking's.
- I wanted Rhyzar's base fusion to be cool, but not too OP.
A fusion of Darklops Zero and Mecha Gomora. This form combines the firepower and agility of both robots to create a deadly fighting machine.
Darklomora's body shape is mainly that of Darklops Zero, with the legs and tail of Mecha Gomora, but the legs are skinnier than on the original. It has Darklops Zero's protectors, with a pink color timer. Metal gauntlets cover its forearms, modeled after Mecha Gomora's Chain Knuckles. Its head is similar to Mecha Gomora's with Darklops Zero's visor for eyes, no nose horn, and slugger-like horns similar to Ultraman Geed Magnificent.
- Slugger Horns: Darklomora sports large horns, styled after Mecha Gomora's crest and the Darklops Zero Sluggers. There is also a metal bar connecting the horns, which seems to be analogous to the Zero Twin Sword.
- Darklomora Heart: The pink, Color Timer-like device on Darklomora's chest. Its sole function is to fire beams.
- Darklomora Core: Beneath the Darklomora Heart is a larger core based on Darklops Zero's Dimension Core, which emerges from its chest to fire the Dimension Crash.
- Protectors: Darklomora inherits Darklops Zero's protectors.
- Darklomora Hands: A pair of metal gauntlets that cover Darklomora's forearms, modeled after Mecha Gomora's Chain Knuckles.
- Chain Knuckle: Being based on Mecha Gomora's fists, the claws of the Darklomora Hands are linked to a chain that can retract and be fired from their wrists via rockets.
- Mega Oscillatory Matter: Darklomora can fire a powerful beam, similar to the Super Oscillatory Wave, from its cyclopean eye.
- Mega Oscillatory Matter Zero: Darklomora headbutts its opponent and fires the Mega Oscillatory Matter into their body at point blank.
- Energy Slugger: From the Darklomora Heart, Darklomora can fire red light blades that resemble Darklops Zero's sluggers. These can slice through most materials.
- Dimension Crash: The strongest attack of Darklomora. Opening its protectors and exposing the Darklomora Core, Darklomora can fire a massive, pink beam that sends anything foolish enough to stand in its way to another dimension.
- Strength: Darklomora boasts incredible physical strength, able to go toe to toe with fighters like the real Ultraman Zero and Rei's Gomora.
- Both are robotic duplicates of the heroes of Ultra Galaxy (Ultraman Zero and Gomora) who have defeated them before.
- Both debuted in the same special.
- Darklops Zero took control of Mecha Gomora at the climax of the special.
- Both possess circular pink devices on their bodies (Darklops Zero's Dimension Core and Mecha Gomora's pink light).
A fusion of Bemstar and Astromons. Rhyzar uses this form defensively, sucking up any attacks fired at it.
A fusion of Galactron and Zegan. This form uses the power of spacetime distortion and dimensional portals to become an unpredictable and dangerous threat.
A fusion of King Joe Black and Hyper Zetton. This form takes the already powerful Pedanium Zetton and makes it better.
Hyper Pedanium Zetton Black looks like Pedanium Zetton, but the King Joe part is King Joe Black and the Zetton part is Hyper Zetton. It also lacks any of its template's traces of Belial. It possesses the Hyper Zetton Scissors on its left hand and the Pedanium Launcher on its right, and can also develop the Hyper Zetton Wings.
- Dark Pedanium Launcher: TBA
- Pedanium Zetton Scissors: TBA
- Pedanium Zetton Wings: TBA
- Dark Pedanium Fireball: TBA
- Dark Pedanium Meteor: TBA
- Dark Pedanium Hurricane: TBA
- Dark Eldritch Shot: TBA
- Pedanium Zetton Absorb: TBA
- Hyper Electric Barrier: TBA
- Pedanium Zetton Teleport: TBA
- Flight: Hyper Pedanium Zetton Black can fly through the air at speeds of up to Mach 50, with or without the aid of its retractable wings.
- Strength: Hyper Pedanium Zetton Black inherits the combined strength of its components, allowing it to lift and move heavy objects such as an average skyscraper, which weighs 222,500 tons.
- They are the most powerful versions of the components of Pedanium Zetton.
A fusion of Chaos Darkness and Armored Darkness. This is easily Rhyzar's most powerful fusion, but using it drives him completely insane.
- Rhyzar's favorite foods are mozzarella sticks and soft pretzels with cinnamon sugar.
- Rhyzar is obviously inspired by Drake Erebus and Copzol.
- As an anthropomorphic character who fuses the powers of his predecessors, he is also somewhat inspired by Ultrasaur.
- His name is also obviously a corruption of Riser.
- The concept of him being a bat is inspired by an idea I briefly had for an Ultraman Geed/Freedom Planet crossover. To blend in on Avalice, Riku would have taken the form of - you guessed it - a bat.