|Subtitle:||King Demon Beast of Water|
King Demon Beast of Oil (Ultraman Comp)
Maga-Takkong is the King Demon Beast counterpart of Takkong.
Maga-Takkong looks like a normal Takkong, but has a Maga-Crystal embedded in his head. His body color is the same as Maga-Jappa's.
In an alternate universe of Ultraman Orb, the King Demon Beast of Water, Maga-Jappa, never existed but in its place was taken by Maga-Takkong.
Maga-Takkong is set to appear in this series along with other artificial King Demon Beasts.
Powers and WeaponsEdit
- Maga-Water Stream: Maga-Takkong can spit a stream of water from his mouth and some of the pores covering his body.
- Maga-Water Bomb: Maga-Takkong summons a hailing barrage of water bombs towards the opponent. After that Maga-Takkong then rolls onto the opponent.
- Maga-Capture Bubble: Maga-Takkong can release giant bubbles from the pores on his body that can trap smaller creatures.
- Maga-Oil Blast: Maga-Takkong can squirt jets of thick, oil-like ink from some of the pores on his body, which can blind Ultras if it hits their eyes.
- Maga-Oil Spill: By using the Maga-Oil Blast underwater, Maga-Takkong can cause oil spills that devastate ocean ecosystems.
- Adept Swimmer: Being an aquatic monster, Maga-Takkong can swim at moderate speeds.
- Extraordinary Jumper: Maga-Takkong can leap high and far through the air, whether using his legs or by using his round body to bounce great distances.
- Ultra Fusion Card Sealing: The original version of Maga-Takkong can seal Ultraman Jack's Ultra Fusion Card back into himself by ripping and weakening the Hurricane Slash Fusion Up in the process.
- Maga-Takkong was initially cast as the King Demon Beast of Water, in Ultraman Orb, but because a Takkong suit wouldn't fit into the storage warehouse, his role was scrapped and replaced by a modifed Zoa Muruchi suit - which became Maga-Jappa.