Kelbeam is a kaiju that is scheduled to appear in the “Fantastic Five” two parter of maxpower02’s Ultraman Tiga fan fiction. It acts as the three Alien Nackle’s vanguard monster, created to protect the Nackles’ base of operation and to gather data on Ultraman Tiga’s strengths, attacks, and weaknesses. The data was later submitted to the monster Black King, turning it into a monster fit to kill an Ultra.
Subtitle: Sinister Space Monster (不吉な宇宙怪獣Fukitsuna uchū kaijū)
- Height: 44 m
- Weight: 44,000 t
- Origin: Planet Nackle -> Ankra Hill, Bali, Indonesia
Powers and Weapons Edit
- Fire Balls: Kelbeam can emit and then launch numerous, moderately powerful, missile-strength fire balls of fire that are fired from his mouth that can also be fired in rapid succession.
- Long Spiked Mace Tail: Kelbeam’s long tail is tipped with a gigantic, lethal, hard, spiked-covered mace end surrounded in numerous spikes that it can use to bash opponents, allowing for both constriction and battery. He can use this tail with great skill.
- Vanish: When needed, Kelbeam can appear and vanish into nothingness at will. This is used to scare locals off Ankra Hill.
- Data Gathering Microchips: Embedded inside Kelbeam’s flesh are data gathering microchips specifically designed to record Ultraman Tiga’s punching and kicking power, the strength of Tiga’s Tiga Cutter, and the full power of Tiga’s Zepellion Ray. These chips can survive despite Kelbeam’s destruction, and will automatically transmit the gathered data to Black King’s brain.