Black King is a kaiju that is scheduled to appear in the “Fantastic Five” two parter of maxpower02’s Ultraman Tiga fan fiction. It acts as the three Alien Nackle’s vanguard monster, created to protect the Nackles’ base of operation and to defeat Ultraman Tiga. Thanks to the data gathered by the Nackles during Tiga’s earlier fight against Kelbeam, Black King has been modified into a monster fit to kill an Ultra.
Subtitle: Bodyguard Monster (用心棒怪獣 Yojimbo Kaijū)
- Height: 65 m
- Weight: 60,000 t
- Origin: Planet Nackle -> Ankra Hill, Bali, Indonesia
Powers and WeaponsEdit
- Energy Bolt: Black King can emit a thin, red energy bolt from his mouth. It is average powered and could only cause small explosions, barely hurting Ultraman Tiga.
- Super Strength: Black King’s greatest asset, its physical strength was powerful enough to completely overwhelm Ultraman Tiga in both his Multi and Power Types. A single punch from Black King could easily break a few of Tiga’s ribs, while several throws are enough to send Tiga into unconsciousness.
- Combo Attack: A tandem attack with Alien Nackle, Black King held its opponent into place as Alien Nackle approaches them, before the alien kicks the opponent on the stomach. Black King then pushes the opponent towards Alien Nackle, which the alien replied with a powerful side kick on the opponent’s torso, before Black King finishes the combo with a two-handed slam on the opponent’s spine.
- Armored Hide: Thanks to the data retrieved by Alien Nackle during Kelbeam’s fight against Ultraman Tiga, Black King’s skin is a literal suit of armor. Tiga’s physical attacks barely phased it, while the Tiga Cutter shatters upon contact. Black King was even capable of breaking Tiga’s Zepellion Ray using its bare hands!